Sips Gonna Sip

25,818 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by AggByMarriage
Sea Pony 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our ex may end up with buyers remorse.
dcg4403
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

Gonna be epic if in 3 years they are worse off from a W/L perspective than they were in the Big 12 without the snake!!
wangus12
AG
LB12Diamond
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

I have thought this a few times. But then I remember he's a narcissist and they live in their own reality.
jkag89
Sea Pony 07 said:

Oh wells, he got a pile of cash to console him.

Being serious, POS is too good a coach (and the sippie program too steeped in college baseball lore) to totally crash and burn but the way he departed to Austin definitely made his job that much more difficult. I can't imagine he thought that little tirade in Omaha would get the press it did in showing his true colors.
annie88
AG
missinAggieland said:

They are the most insufferable fan base in America. They actually make me thankful that I live in Tennessee.
Where in Tennessee?

My mom grew up in Ridgely, two hours northish of Memphis. Close to Dyersburg.
annie88
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

annie88
AG
trouble said:

Little does she know they have an actual uterus in their end zone.

missinAggieland
AG
annie88 said:

missinAggieland said:

They are the most insufferable fan base in America. They actually make me thankful that I live in Tennessee.
Where in Tennessee?

We live in Franklin, right outside of Nashville.

Nashville is a melting pot of SEC fan bases, so definitely more entertaining than a typical city in the south sold only on one fanbase. They are heavy on Vol-Orange, but also have a significant Bama, Ole Miss, Georgia, and Kentucky fan base presence. Oddly enough there are quite a few Ags in the area as well.
annie88 said:

missinAggieland said:

Where in Tennessee?

Union City HS graduate checking in!

annie88
AG
1626 said:

annie88 said:

missinAggieland said:

Where in Tennessee?

Union City HS graduate checking in!

Hey, that's not far! I used to love to go up to Ridgely to visit my grandparents, they and my great grandparents are all buried there. Growing up in Houston, it was just such a different environment. I remember one time going "downtown" to get some ice cream with my cousin, we were about nine or so and we got ice cream cones and my cousin just said "charge it to Daddy" and we walked out. And I thought whoa you can't do that in Houston.

Did y'all play Dyersburg, Ridgely or Tiptonville in sports?
They used to play Dyersburg, but Obion County was the big rival. Great people up in NW Tenn. It is like visiting the past.
Ft Worth Ag
AG
Seems Chip Brown is trying to stir the pot. Seems the Aggies are spending more cash than the Horns, so the narrative is that we are doing it wrong. Kendall commented that he thought the numbers were over inflated.

themissinglink
AG
Gonna need Chimp to remove the paywall on that and broadcast it louder to a wider audience. Let every recruit know we're willing to pay up and the sips are going to cheap out on players.
austinag1997
AG
missinAggieland said:

annie88 said:

missinAggieland said:

Where in Tennessee?

Nashville is a melting pot of SEC fan bases, so definitely more entertaining than a typical city in the south sold only on one fanbase. They are heavy on Vol-Orange, but also have a significant Bama, Ole Miss, Georgia, and Kentucky fan base presence. Oddly enough there are quite a few Ags in the area as well.

You missed Vandy.
trouble
AG
Poor chump. sips offered more than that for Jace and he said no.
missinAggieland
AG
austinag1997 said:

missinAggieland said:

annie88 said:

missinAggieland said:

Where in Tennessee?

You missed Vandy.

But did I really miss Vandy?

I actually teach at Vandy. There are Vandy fans in Nashville, but if we are talking fan bases that give a crap, they don't make my list at all.
LB12Diamond
AG
Chip Brown is sure good for a laugh. I'm pretty sure he said they were getting Gavin and Jace using NIL a week ago and the rumor was a lot more NIL than that one.

And his tweets are so bad. Yes Chip, we believe that you are close friends with Aggies in the know about these transactions. And they would give you all the details.

When we left for the SEC his tweets were pure entertainment.
sodycracker
AG
Sip has been in the conference for less than a week and I already have severe whorn fatigue. It's just exhausting.
RED AG 98
AG
For lack of a better spot, guess the narcissist is going to fit right in with the rest of them over there...

HartHall94
Sip is desperate for a win. Latest thing I've seen is that they say Appel is thinking of going to tu if the draft doesn't work out.
LB12Diamond
AG
HartHall94 said:

Sip is desperate for a win. Latest thing I've seen is that they say Appel is thinking of going to tu if the draft doesn't work out.

Sips are not even this stupid. He's not even in the portal and his family are Aggies. He's pro or back. Duhhhh
Emilio Fantastico
AG
If sips are NIL poor, it's because they are paying Arch $4 million to sit on the bench.
HartHall94
LB12Diamond said:

HartHall94 said:

Sips are not even this stupid. He's not even in the portal and his family are Aggies. He's pro or back. Duhhhh

Apparently, whoever posted that on surlyhorns is that dumb. It's fun to watch them grasping at straws.
Muy
AG
sips only know about sip stuff. They rarely know or care about what is happening more broadly in college sports. All they care about is how many all time conference and nattys they have, and all time head to head records, all of which they gain expertise by Googling it.
aggiewilliford
It should please those Ass Clowns to know their buyout is paying for our players. Thanks for donating to our greatness sips!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
TAM85
Jackson knows A&M is a better place.
aggiewilliford

Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
Leonard H. Stringfield
What we do without our primary identity?
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

BiochemAg97
AG
Muktheduck said:

Schrute Farms said:

I genuinely appreciate how much Tennessee's embraced the hate over the last week.

Welcome to the SEC!

They won their first national title in baseball and broke the curse of the 1 seed. And nobody paid any attention because some jackasses in Austin held a press conference. They got their first full dose of Texas, doubt it will take long for others to get theirs

We did try to warn them. But we're actually going to benefit more than they will, there's going to be some advantages to the balance of power in the conference shifting to the lone star state

But was there really a curse. ESPN kept showing a graphic of Miami (win), tu (loss), tu (loss), UT. Sips are perpetually overrated so it isn't surprising that sips at #1 would come up short.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Not to mention we were playing with house money given POS buy out.
AggByMarriage
annie88 said:

Oh yea, the hate is palpable. The SEC teams will soon tire of this.

November 30 is going to be nuts. It was before, but after this week, kick the tires and light the fires, baby

Arrogance. Check
Self-importance. Check
Perceived entitlement. Check
Obnoxiousness. Check
Lack of Self-awareness. Check

Still amusing? Somewhat, yea.

That slightly fat guy in high school…

Drove the Camero…
Had the set of golf clubs that were really too good for his playing level…
Smart, but not quite honor roll material… and you found out that he has private tutors…

Kind of feels like that.

Hope they get Mike Tyson-ed: "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.