Sips Gonna Sip

25,815 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by AggByMarriage
Parten
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You are spot on!
WaldoWings
welcome sips. can't wait to see what creative ways you can come up with to insult your peers and ruin your new conference.
TrackFan
GigEmNurse said:

Schrute Farms said:

I genuinely appreciate how much Tennessee's embraced the hate over the last week.

Welcome to the SEC!

I genuinely appreciate how much Tennessee has supported us and our team this last week too.

Check out what some Vol fans are saying now; start on page 14.

(1) A&m coaching search | Page 14 | VolNation.com
Muktheduck
Schrute Farms said:

I genuinely appreciate how much Tennessee's embraced the hate over the last week.

Welcome to the SEC!

They won their first national title in baseball and broke the curse of the 1 seed. And nobody paid any attention because some jackasses in Austin held a press conference. They got their first full dose of Texas, doubt it will take long for others to get theirs

We did try to warn them. But we're actually going to benefit more than they will, there's going to be some advantages to the balance of power in the conference shifting to the lone star state
Tex117
AG
Muktheduck said:

Schrute Farms said:

Welcome to the SEC!

They won their first national title in baseball and broke the curse of the 1 seed. And nobody paid any attention because some jackasses in Austin held a press conference. They got their first full dose of Texas, doubt it will take long for others to get theirs

We did try to warn them. But we're actually going to benefit more than they will, there's going to be some advantages to the balance of power in the conference shifting to the lone star state

Yup. Texas will give us just enough scraps to have us go along with what they are trying to do to pull the power of the conference West.

We did try to warn them. They also ignored us. The Old Guard thinks they control Texas. They are mistaken.

So, if Texas has a deal to pull one over on them, let's hear it.
StinkyPinky
AG
Schrute Farms said:

Welcome to the SEC!
Not to mention they have been cool as sht with us. I have a new found respect for UT peoples.
wareagle044
Auburn has the only burnt orange in the conference
dixichkn
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Steph 92 said:

annie88 said:

Oh yea, the hate is palpable. The SEC teams will soon tire of this.

November 30 is going to be nuts. It was before, but after this week, kick the tires and light the fires, baby

Arrogance. Check
Self-importance. Check
Perceived entitlement. Check
Obnoxiousness. Check
Lack of Self-awareness. Check

Still amusing? Somewhat, yea.
All this pomp and circumstance for joining the conference they swore they were too good for just a few short years ago... hmmmmm....

Cancer's back!
I think of them more as hemorrhoids. Little pains in the arse that no one ever wants.
No…….cancer is the correct answer. A slow, malignant life sucker that eventually destroys everything it comes in contact with.

I'd like to think it's a little different in a league with some teams/universities with a little backbone that'll tell sip to GFT. Time will tell.
rab79
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

Well that sucked.
waco_aggie05
AG
annie88 said:

November 30 is going to be nuts. It was before, but after this week, kick the tires and light the fires, baby

Arrogance. Check
Self-importance. Check
Obnoxiousness. Check

I'd take a dose of Dailey Joy in my life IYKWIM
trouble
AG
Jack Squat 83
AG
I wonder how many tents were accidentally set on fire.

UTI is absolutely perfect.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Little Rock Ag
AG
TrackFan said:

GigEmNurse said:

Schrute Farms said:

Welcome to the SEC!

I genuinely appreciate how much Tennessee has supported us and our team this last week too.

Not much love there, but they'll figure out soon enough who are their good conference mates and who are not.
texAZtea
AG
dixichkn said:

StinkyPinky said:

Steph 92 said:

annie88 said:

Arrogance. Check
Self-importance. Check
Obnoxiousness. Check

All this pomp and circumstance for joining the conference they swore they were too good for just a few short years ago... hmmmmm....

Cancer's back!
I think of them more as hemorrhoids. Little pains in the arse that no one ever wants.
No…….cancer is the correct answer. A slow, malignant life sucker that eventually destroys everything it comes in contact with.

I'd like to think it's a little different in a league with some teams/universities with a little backbone that'll tell sip to GFT. Time will tell.
Why not just "ass cancer" and call it a day?
dixichkn
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

TrackFan said:

GigEmNurse said:

Schrute Farms said:

Welcome to the SEC!

Not much love there, but they'll figure out soon enough who are their good conference mates and who are not.
Yeah that bunch in that thread sound like a bunch of sip-style *****s. That the best they got?
RED AG 98
AG
Guess it wasn't really about the stadium... enjoy the dung heap that is the Disch

StinkyPinky
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Guess it wasn't really about the stadium... enjoy the dung heap that is the Disch

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Suck it sip. You too POS
el_guapo
txag72 said:

THAT is Vitello. Wow.

Is that really Vitello's twitter account?
swimmerbabe11
no the bio says "Stan account"
WES2006AG
AG
Reading reports on Reddit that the Pitbull concert to celebrate the sips joining the SEC was a **** show. Sounds like a classy event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UTAustin/s/arGvaSWbWW
Meximan
They're gonna get drilled so hard next year their grandchildren will feel it
agent-maroon
AG
Genuinely curious - whatever happened to the LHN? Is it still on a streaming service or cable somewhere?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Smeghead4761
Tex117 said:

Schrute Farms said:

Welcome to the SEC!
its a strange turn of events, but a welcomed one.

Play for a National Championship… lose… and then the winning teams supports the team they beat because their rival poached their coach under suspicious circumstances…

Tennessee is going to get hit with Texas arrogance early as they will soon be fighting them to be called UT.

UT - established 1794. 40 years before the Republic of Texas, much less tu.
tu - established 1883.

Tennessee wins on seniority. They were UT before tu was.
Captain Pablo
AG
4 said:

Martin Cash said:

What is the over/under on how long it takes tu to destroy their third conference?

There will schools rumored to be considering a move by the end of their 1st year as a member and by the end of the 2nd year schools being courted by the Big 10 and publicly acknowledging it.

I hope we are the first to leave and don't wait for the implosion, cause it's coming as sure as the sun will set tonight.

The SEC is going to implode? Haha. That's delusional

aggiebones
AG
annie88 said:

Arrogance. Check
Self-importance. Check
Obnoxiousness. Check

I like how they welcomed themselves.
Surprised they didn't say Don of a new era, like they are head of a mafia. Need to Joe Pesci these MFers.
swimmerbabe11
on a pleasant note, Jackson is a ray of sunshine as always.

dcg4403
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Clearly this kid was raised by his mother.
Cromagnum
AG
The cancer was in remission, but we have relapsed.
bslater07
AG
dcg4403 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Clearly this kid was raised by his mother.
LOL
Tex117
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

Tex117 said:

Schrute Farms said:

Welcome to the SEC!
its a strange turn of events, but a welcomed one.

Play for a National Championship… lose… and then the winning teams supports the team they beat because their rival poached their coach under suspicious circumstances…

Tennessee is going to get hit with Texas arrogance early as they will soon be fighting them to be called UT.

UT - established 1794. 40 years before the Republic of Texas, much less tu.
tu - established 1883.

Tennessee wins on seniority. They were UT before tu was.
Do you think that matters to a Texas fan?
Nino Brown
Since no Tu official or alumni can actually be honest in public, let's state the facts here.

After the Longhorn network blew up in theirs and Espns faces, they were given no choice but to follow big brother into a conference they often mocked in the past. They also were falling behind in recruiting and media attention for the past 15 years.

They won't ever admit it, but they needed the SEC long term versus the SEC needing them and over time will get tired of sharing attention with other SEC members.
Captain Pablo
AG
Pretty sure the sips are putting grass down on their football field
Noctilucent
AG
WES2006AG said:

Reading reports on Reddit that the Pitbull concert to celebrate the sips joining the SEC was a **** show. Sounds like a classy event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UTAustin/s/arGvaSWbWW
I guess I'm not overly surprised how the "celebration" went down. Classless, and the proof is in the link.
Gilligan
AG
tu fatigue has already set in with the rest of the SEC schools and they haven't played a single conference game in any sport.
45-70Ag
AG

Uh oh, disch Faulk is to remain a trash heap for a good while longer.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.