Players want it then...

3,639 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by AgforAC
jriv09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Get it done. I don't believe in doing something just because we have a great roster. Players play, coaches coach. When you have former players telling you to hire a specific person, that holds a lot of weight. I get the reservation from a lot of us when it comes to Earley. I'm on the same side. As an Aggie, the adage of where there's Smoke there's fire certainly applies here. Man was in a corner and had to make a decision. Trust is an issue for a lot of us, but from all accounts, he was caught off guard. After the emotions have settled, he's the right guy. He's the only guy. I'm on board.
kingcoryatt
AG
Vitello. Got to start somewhere. Players coach. Build your staff of great coaches. You will be ok. New era of leading by encouragement instead of breaking down. (Chestnut story)
AggieArchitect04
AG
kingcoryatt said:

Vitello.

This is not happening.
Dr. Horrible
Im officially on the record. Earley or bust.
Targac endorsement was the final nail in the coffin. This isn't football, this isn't basketball. Players play the game and have way more impact than the manager. So if the players believe, so do I.
Charlie 31
AG
Earley
dixichkn
AG
fightingfarmer09
AggieArchitect04 said:

kingcoryatt said:

Vitello.

This is not happening.

I think what the poster is saying is that Vitello was an assistant coach to was tapped by Tennessee to be a head coach. He is a player motivator, he worked to surround himself with great coaches to build a team.

I would love to see us get a coach that was younger and hungry. I think it's what more bigger schools should be doing in all sports.
well_endowed_ag
The Agly Duckling
If the players want Earley, then get him, and better earlier than later, because later for Earley might be too late. Better get in early for Earley.
geb83
dcg4403
AG
How many darn Earley threads are people going to create?

And what happens if Earley is not announced? I hope this all doesnt somehow backfire on us as a fanbase.

But yes, hire Earley. Make a bold move that also helps the budget for Trev! Hehehehehe.
AgforAC
At this point, do it to save that man and his family. He looks like he's being held hostage.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.