**** YOU SCHLOSS

2,909 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by phatbc
Hungry Ojos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You ****ing slimeball POS. You hold us hostage for an $85 mill upgrade, then leave to go to tu of all places. You are truly a despicable piece of **** and I hope your career winds up in the toilet.
gabehcoud
you always this mad when people get pay raises?
Evanhue
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

You ****ing slimeball POS. You hold us hostage for an $85 mill upgrade, then leave to go to tu of all places. You are truly a despicable piece of **** and I hope your career winds up in the toilet.
Go away sip
counter subconscious espionage
dabo man
AG
Congrats on getting our coach, sip. I hope you have a fulfilling night of trolling. I suspect staff is going to give up for the evening, and you'll have a ball.
Hungry Ojos
dabo man said:

Congrats on getting our coach, sip. I hope you have a fulfilling night of trolling. I suspect staff is going to give up for the evening, and you'll have a ball.
**** off dork.
McInnis
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Isn't this the guy you proclaimed as A&M's greatest coach ever, "and it's not even close" just a few weeks ago?
cevans_40
AG
Definitely one of the more obvious troll accounts. Still wonder how they leave these accounts alone.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Lying sack of *****
Hungry Ojos
McInnis said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Isn't this the guy you proclaimed as A&M's greatest coach ever, "and it's not even close" just a few weeks ago?
He still is, on the field at least.
rgag12
AG
OP is a sip
Muy
AG
gabehcoud said:

you always this mad when people get pay raises?

Oh stfu
Funky Winkerbean
AG
That means he had the players and coaches lying to cover him before the biggest game of their lives.
shalackin
AG
Agreed.. eff that guy. He is not the Lincoln Riley of college baseball.
Hungry Ojos
To think that this ****ing piece of **** had the nerve to call someone else "selfish" after what he just pulled. He does this to any other school besides A&M and the media would excoriate him. But because he's leaving us and going to tu, get ready for the fluff pieces.
SECTAMU#1
My understanding is he is taking his whole staff with him. I would expect to see no less than five of our players in the transfer portal.
phatbc
What a ****ing POS
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.