ACC baseball

3,452 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Sean98
Texags Meltdown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Frauds. All of them.
jkag89
You do realize most of the ACC teams that made it to Omaha beat SEC teams in the Regionals/Supers, right?
powerbelly
AG
What a ridiculous take.
Agsttt
At worst, they're going to finish with the 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th best teams in the nation. To this point, their teams have lost 5 games by an average of 2.4 runs (3 of which were via walk-offs and 1 was to another ACC team). Two of their teams still have a chance to win a national championship. That doesn't sound too fraudulent to me.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
acc second best baseball conference in the nation and it ain't close. they had a few good teams get knocked out as well. duke and wake come to mind but there are more. sec>acc> all other conference combined.
Artimus Gordon
Clemson too!
Muy
AG
"That was a strike for a long time"

That's not how it works bro. It's literally nothing until it crosses the plate.
The Banned
I'm amazed at how the power shift to the southeast has been so drastic. I know football will drive realignment but it'll be interesting to see if some of these solid baseball programs in the ACC tilt their respective school's final decision to the SEC.
txag72
AG
The whole sports world (media) was east and west coast biased forever. Southern kids started staying home. End of the East and West coasts. Basketball included.
KayJayKay
Remember when Cali baseball was good.

USC
Fullerton
Long Beach
San Jose State
Ucla
Etc

Now our roster has a bunch of those kids and they are leaving CA.

W
AG
I will say...

the gap between the SEC and ACC...is larger than I expected
Agsttt
W said:

I will say...

the gap between the SEC and ACC...is larger than I expected
True, but almost every ACC team could beat A 2-D All-Star team from players within the big 12, Big Ten and (current for the next couple of weeks) PAC 12.
The Marksman
AG
ACC was clearly overrated, nobody compares to the SEC
ArlingtonAg2015
AG
How are they overrated? They put 4 teams in the final 8. They ran up against teams from the best conference, but they are the clear #2. All year it's been SEC #1, ACC #2 and it will end that way.
erics96
Agsttt said:

At worst, they're going to finish with the 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th best teams in the nation. To this point, their teams have lost 5 games by an average of 2.4 runs (3 of which were via walk-offs and 1 was to another ACC team). Two of their teams still have a chance to win a national championship. That doesn't sound too fraudulent to me.
At worst they will finish 4th, 6th, 7th, and 8th. An SEC team (now known to be Florida/Kentucky) will be eliminated before (no known to be) Florida State can be eliminated.
Sean98
AG
SEC > ACC >>> Big 12 > Fun Belt > old Pac12 > them a menagerie of BIG/Big East/Southland/BigWest/WCC etc that are all about even.

The ACC is closer to the SEC than they are the Big 12.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.