*****Aggies vs. Florida - College World Series - Saturday*****

336,869 Views | 3842 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by AgEng06
Aggies1322
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rule#2 said:

DartmouthAg said:

Schloss owes Jace and Evan steak dinners for preventing his mismanagement from costing us the game. Pulled Lamkin too soon and CC too late. Plus, defensive positioning was questionable at times.

Bro, really questioning Schloss? He just went into the CWS and stole a game without throwing our best starter.

Don't look at my post history, I've said some funny things too, but wait til tomorrow

The gamble looks genius now that we get our ace in the winners bracket to set us up to have a 2-to-win-1 scenario. Brilliant.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Gonna be some tired Aggie dads tomorrow AM! Have a great one, all! Hope you get an extra 30 or so before the dogpile in bed.
RED AG 98
AG
DartmouthAg said:

Schloss owes Jace and Evan steak dinners for preventing his mismanagement from costing us the game. Pulled Lamkin too soon and CC too late. Plus, defensive positioning was questionable at times.

3 years, 3 wins in Omaha. How many in the previous 50 years?

Jack Boyett
AG
The dudes that got thrown out early preventing a review by Florida are responsible for the winning run.
Rule#2
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Throwing a guy who has pitched like 3 innings in tje last month and those weren't great. And, understanding we need to pull out some magic to get enough pitching to win it all

Yeah, it's legendary
Capitol Ag
AG
Good night everyone! BTHO kentucky!
The Weast Side of Kyle
AG
Charlie 31 said:

Aggies Win!

Texas Aggies 3
Florida Gators 2
FINAL

Never been more grateful for streaming lag! Seeing this post allowed me to actually enjoy the final pitch
Johnsy3
AG
aggietony2010 said:

Remember that series earlier in the season where Jace struggled with two balls at the wall (Ole Miss maybe)? Looking like a baby giraffe trying to walk and play CF?

I think he's figured it out.

To be fair, he was in RF tonight where he played all of last year
aggietony2010
AG
jkag89 said:

Decay said:

How do I reduce my heart rate
Just accept the fact you're not going to fall asleep until 3 or 4.

I'll probably snooze as per usual during the homily tomorrow.

We've got our less skilled priest giving the homily tomorrow. I'm going to need my kids to be on their worst behavior to stay awake.
Shooz in Katy
AG
you moran said:

Jace has reached base 48% of the time in the regionals, super regional and game 1 of MCWS. 50% of the time in the Supers and game 1.

Plus the catch. Less than stellar my azz.

Exactly. That intentional walk was going to be a dinger, no doubt. Extrapolating the previous warning track shot I'm sure of it.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Rule#2 said:

DartmouthAg said:

Bro, really questioning Schloss? He just went into the CWS and stole a game without throwing our best starter.

Don't look at my post history, I've said some funny things too, but wait til tomorrow

Schloss said why he pulled Lamkin. They need him for game 3. Ags have 1 true starter
Thunderstruck xx
I'm drinking straight rye whiskey to fall asleep. It's going to be painful when my kids wake me up at 7 am tomorrow.
RED AG 98
AG
Schloss now 15-4 in the postseason as the Aggie head man.

The Aggies have 5 wins all time in Omaha.

Schloss, in 3 seasons, has 3 of them and we ain't done yet.

bdp514am
an Islay for me. It's sunday, who needs sleep. That cook I planned can wait a day
Zackdh9
AG
All nighter, boys
AggieBand2004
AG
DartmouthAg said:

Whoever starred this post should be ashamed
Sean98
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Gonna be some tired Aggie dads tomorrow AM! Have a great one, all! Hope you get an extra 30 or so before the dogpile in bed.
I still have a 3+ hour drive home.
trouble
AG
You need to be careful. Go get a coffee.
Sq 17
The plan was 2-3 from Lamkin
3-4 from CC
2-3 from EA

Solid plan nothing tricky
Praeger was not great in Gainesville
CC likes coming out of the pen and unlikely CC gets far enough ( as a starter ) to hand the ball to EA

Great managers have teams that respond to their in game moves
Confidence and trust lead to success

Alex580
AG
Sportscenter just called Jace "max kaufer" going over the highlights...
you moran
AG
Lamkin was dealing. I would've been tempted to leave him in. But Schloss is not dumb in spite of what some want to sell. Pulling him was clearly part of a bigger picture plan. Schloss seems to have planned on being in Omaha for awhile.
Ags83
AG
Normal bedtime in Alaska. 10:39pm. Unfortunately going home tomorrow. No more delayed games please. Great win Aggies!
94chem
Cortez got the win, for whomever was asking. And I hope Wilson was inspired. Have a feeling we're gonna be seeing him soon, perhaps in the role CC served tonight.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Sq 17
Thanks how many does the starter have to go to get a W ?
TexasRebel
AG
Ags83 said:

Normal bedtime in Alaska. 10:39pm. Unfortunately going home tomorrow. No more delayed games please. Great win Aggies!

Sorry, that was for me.

Game started shortly after my 9-ball tournament ended.
theATXag
AG
Looking back at the game, Schott scoring on the Sorrell double was huge. Old man got around the bases with a little gimpy leg. Thankful for this win in Omaha and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there including Evan and Jace. Have a blessed Sunday! See y'all Monday.
AggieBand2004
AG
theATXag said:

Looking back at the game, Schott scoring on the Sorrell double was huge. Old man got around the bases with a little gimpy leg. Thankful for this win in Omaha and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there including Evan and Jace. Have a blessed Sunday! See y'all Monday.

Are Evan and Jace dads already?
TheBonifaceOption
Sq 17 said:

Thanks how many does the starter have to go to get a W ?

https://baseballrulesacademy.com/official-rule/ncaa/ncaa-10-25-winning-and-losing-pitchers/
The Weast Side of Kyle
AG
Schloss basically used his strategy from the regional of "playing to win the tournament," in the management of our pitching staff today. Personally would've liked to ride Lamkin longer, but I 100% get why he did what he did and now we're set up pretty solid for game 3 with Prager hopefully being able to go long against Kentucky. Great work Schloss!
theATXag
AG
Yes, they have a few little gators running around.
The Weast Side of Kyle
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

theATXag said:

Are Evan and Jace dads already?

They proved to be Florida's daddy tonight
sharpdressedman
WONDERFUL win!!!!

Momentum from this game is huge. Pitching played out exactly as Schloss planned.

Jace's home run robbery is the single greatest, most timely, and most important defensive gem in my memory.

BTHO Kentucky!!

dermdoc
AG
Back at the hotel and having a whisky to calm down.

What a game.

BTHO Kentucky!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Everybody in the ball park thought that was a homer but Jace did Jace things.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggies2009
AG
dermdoc said:

Back at the hotel and having a whisky to calm down.

What a game.

BTHO Kentucky!

What was your vantage point of the Jace catch?
First Page Last Page
Page 106 of 110

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.