cajuns vs sips…discuss

6,029 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by StinkyPinky
BmtAg96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Odds the cajuns take down the sips in game 1?
CrocsAg20
AG
Not sure, but will be a great game to watch. Thinking about going to that one on Friday
W
AG
both teams will be going all-in with their pitching
themissinglink
AG
I'll be rooting for ULaLa, but not sure the sips aren't the better match up for us. Louisiana has 3 quality weekend starters.
hunter2012
AG
I'll be using my pass to root for Louisiana I hope we can give them home field advantage. Would be hilarious if we miss the sips entirely.
LB12Diamond
AG
All I know is there will be a lot of Aggie Cajun fans Friday night game.
BurnetAggie99
Deggs will have his guys ready and their aggressive style of play puts a lot of pressure on teams
AvidAggie
AG
If Texas didn't have Texas on their jerseys we want Texas.
twk
AG
hunter2012 said:

I'll be using my pass to root for Louisiana I hope we can give them home field advantage. Would be hilarious if we miss the sips entirely.
My seats are in 103. Do I sit in my seats, and be surrounded by sips, do I sell them, or just use them for park entry and sit elsewhere to support the Cajuns?
StinkyPinky
AG
Suck it sips
StinkyPinky
AG
twk said:

hunter2012 said:

My seats are in 103. Do I sit in my seats, and be surrounded by sips, do I sell them, or just use them for park entry and sit elsewhere to support the Cajuns?
That's a tough one, part of me would say that no way I'd want to sit there and listen to them. But then again could be therapeutic if they're getting their arses handed to them.
dixichkn
AG
hunter2012 said:

Sure about that? All I keep hearing is how we WANT to play sip. ULaLa being the better team and all.
carl spacklers hat
twk said:

hunter2012 said:

You find as much Cajun red, preferably in overalls, as you can, don a foam crawdad hat, wear some Mardi Gras beads and yell your voice away in a silent sea of baby-sheit orange t-sippers.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Randy Rhodes
I hope to play the sips and run rule them
Aggie
AG
CrocsAg20 said:

Not sure, but will be a great game to watch. Thinking about going to that one on Friday

If you're a baseball fan and able to go, why would you not go?

hunter2012
AG
dixichkn said:

hunter2012 said:

I'll be using my pass to root for Louisiana I hope we can give them home
field advantage. Would be hilarious if we miss the sips entirely.
Sure about that? All I keep hearing is how we WANT to play sip. ULaLa being the better team and all.

Absolutely because screw the committee forcing us together and the fans on both sides that pine for a game.
Shoefly!
AG
twk said:

hunter2012 said:

If you don't sit in your seats and not yell for the Cajuns and belittle the sips, I don't know what to tell you?
203Raggie
AG
I dislike the sips more….. but barely. I mean barely.
Eike Mlko
We won't even play them.
dixichkn
AG
hunter2012 said:

dixichkn said:

hunter2012 said:

Absolutely because screw the committee forcing us together and the fans on both sides that pine for a game.
Thank you. I've been railed unmercifully today for not wanting to play them. Supposedly I'm "scared". No……. I'm just tired of the shotgun weddings. Thankfully this crap will all be over next year.

I would think we'd WANT to play sip as an easier matchup……that said, ultimate goal will only be achieved by beating teams a hell of a lot tougher than either sip or ULaLa. So whatever. Bring on either.
Eike Mlko
dixichkn said:

hunter2012 said:

dixichkn said:

hunter2012 said:

Thank you. I've been railed unmercifully today for not wanting to play them. Supposedly I'm "scared". No……. I'm just tired of the shotgun weddings. Thankfully this crap will all be over next year.

I would think we'd WANT to play sip as an easier matchup……that said, ultimate goal will only be achieved by beating teams a hell of a lot tougher than either sip or ULaLa. So whatever. Bring on either.
sips rarely have a great team. But it's hard to tell with all the biased BS from officials and media. It's never JUST beating the sips.
BBQ
AG
All i know i know is the sips better have their"Boil" A game on. They will be harshly judged!
missinAggieland
AG
203Raggie said:

I dislike the sips more….. but barely. I mean barely.

This. Keep in mind. ULaLa peeps are a lot like TX State fans - love their LSU brethren so much they actively cheer against us when we are matched with anyone in a region with them.

Granted, I still despise the sips more.
Stone44
AG
F both of them. Hope they go 17 innings.
Agsncws
AG
26 innings and both of their closers go 13 innings each.
TyperWoods
Gigem Lowsyanna!
tamc93
AG
In my experience, the cajuns have normally been good fans cheering on their team and admire good baseball. Sips - not normally.
EMY92
AG
Whoever we play, I hope it's due to then winning on a walkoff walk in the 23rd inning.
missinAggieland
AG
EMY92 said:

Whoever we play, I hope it's due to then winning on a walkoff walk in the 23rd inning.

Walk off by a bases loaded walk - make that a ball. Even better.
Aggies2009
AG
EMY92 said:

Good thing Augie isn't there, then. Last time they had a 23 inning game, he threw his closer 170 pitches a day after throwing 35.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
missinAggieland said:

EMY92 said:

how about a 23 inning game that ends in a bases loaded balk?
dermdoc
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

missinAggieland said:

EMY92 said:

After a 3 hour rain delay.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiewilliford
dermdoc said:

missinAggieland said:

EMY92 said:

This!!!!
FREE GARY, FREE GARY, FREE GARY!!!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
StinkyPinky
AG
dermdoc said:

missinAggieland said:

EMY92 said:

And the only thing they have left to eat is chicken wraps so they blow next year's budget as well
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.