Get her out

6,420 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SeenNotHeard
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Perfect isn't in question here.

Consistent is.

At least Angel Hernandez is awful all around.

The blueberry yesterday was calling two different ways. I've seen it too many times in Texas Aggie v. Texas U games to be coincidence.
TyperWoods
Poor umps. Poor poor umps.
Artimus Gordon
One thing I noticed was the missed chances to get the out at first or hold the batter to a single. Also letting vestal throw 3 pitches high and out of the strike zone after a 0-2 count.

In the last 3 innings tu's pitchers would get 2 called strikes on questionable low pitches. Then the next 3 or 4 pitches were wide outside the strike zone which were still called strikes. If you didn't swing at the 1st two pitches you had little chance of getting the bat on the ball. Cannon misses two good opportunities on the first 2 pitches and took the bat out of her own hands. She got nothing to swing at. Bottom of 7th was a real disaster
SeenNotHeard
AG
I agree with the general sentiment. But I have watched pretty much every Aggie softball game for the last 17 years and Smokey Edds is the second worst ump I have ever seen. He had no business calling a Super Regional.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.