LSU Today...

3,150 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Fairview20
Charlie Wallace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...reminded me of Ags BB this year before the recent slump. Down 8 runs, didn't quit, overcame questionable interference call and did what it had to do to with a walkoff HR to win a critical game in 10th inning. Maybe a film of this would be motivation for Ags to watch before Regionals next week.

Charlie Wallace, AMC '62

Ray Baker
Thank you, Charlie. That was a wild game.
dermdoc
AG
Ray Baker said:

Thank you, Charlie. That was a wild game.
Why don't y'all police your fans?

Thanks
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Charlie Wallace said:

...reminded me of Ags BB this year before the recent slump. Down 8 runs, didn't quit, overcame questionable interference call and did what it had to do to with a walkoff HR to win a critical game in 10th inning. Maybe a film of this would be motivation for Ags to watch before Regionals next week.

Charlie Wallace, AMC '62

Agree.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
S.A. Aggie
AG
The Ags peaked way too early and lost their confidence.
caleblyn
Reminds me of last year.

Aggies make championship game of SEC Tourny. LSU two and out. LSU goes on to win the whole thing.

missinAggieland
AG
caleblyn said:

Reminds me of last year.

Aggies make championship game of SEC Tourny. LSU two and out. LSU goes on to win the whole thing.

We can hope!
PJYoung
AG
S.A. Aggie said:

Our last series at home we beat the national championship betting favorite (after us) 2 outta 3 games including 14-4 in game 3.
AggieBB
AG
S.A. Aggie said:

Hungry Ojos
2024 LSU is the type of team that gets hot at the right time and makes a deep run.

2024 Ags are the exact opposite. The way we're playing, I don't see us getting out of the regional. It happens.
jkag89
2023 Aggies were a lot like this year's Tigers. What did A&M do last year in regional play?

Past three CWS Champions
2021 Mississippi St. 0-2 in Hoover
2022 Ole Miss 0-1 in Hoover
2023 LSU 1-2 in Hoover

Past three SEC Tournament Champions
2021 Arkansas Lost to NC State in Super Regional
2022 Tennessee Lost to Notre Dame in Super Regional
2023 Vandy 1-2 in Nashville Regional

Wicked Good Ag
Charlie Wallace said:

Charlie Wallace, AMC '62

Or we could just replay the Georgia game where down 9-0 and we run ruled them
barnag
Hungry Ojos said:

2024 LSU is the type of team that gets hot at the right time and makes a deep run.

2024 Ags are the exact opposite. The way we're playing, I don't see us getting out of the regional. It happens.

Everyone here knows you're obsessed with us, sip
Tobias Funke
AG
S.A. Aggie said:

I've always wondered what impotence looks like in written form. Here he is
dixichkn
AG
Nothing's certain for sure. But they've got that swagger right now and it's carrying them. We seem to be dealing with some self doubt at the moment. Just hoping being back at Olsen helps. Because I'm getting a lot different vibe from this team than last year
Buford T. Justice
AG
That's misleading though due to the context.
Everyone one knows that we've got issues.
You can ride on the rims for only so long.
With that said, I think that LSU fell a$$ backward into their momentum, but they've managed it well afterward.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
AggieBB
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Fairview20
AG
LSU is like us last year. Spending too much energy/emotions this weekend and are going to run out of gas by next Sunday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.