Wansing Update

3,547 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by maxag42
Killzone3abc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Schloss gave an update on Wansing on the radio show at Rudy's tonight. Said he's probably done for the year and is having to decide if he's going to keep playing baseball at all. Talked about how scary back injuries can be and that they can affect the rest of your life.

I'm bummed for Troy. He was a good pitcher, and seemed like a good guy. Hopefully he can recuperate well and make whatever decision makes him happy.
dixichkn
AG
Ugh. Hate to hear that
ensign_beedrill
AG
Not good news. Praying for him.
Capitol Ag
AG
Have they said what exact injury he has?
AgBQ-00
AG
This makes me sad for Troy. praying for healing and direction for him
trouble
AG
How absolutely awful for him.
Killzone3abc
AG
No just some back injury.
greg.w.h
AG
Awful. Hope he prioritizes his long-term health no matter how badly he wants to keep playing. Which means paying close attention to medical guidance while taking steps to consider returning. And using emotions to accept what his body tells him rather than powering through.

And of course regardless what an opportunity for those who practice faith through encouragement and prayer to participate!!!
Mark Fairchild
AG
Lifting him in prayer for discernment. This cannot be easy for him. I also pray for God's peace to cover him and his family. None of this happens in a vacuum. God bless him and keep him.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
AggieBB
AG
Man I hate to hear this. More than anything I hate it for him because he may have a big decision to make.
maxag42
Dang that sucks. I wish the very best for him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.