Watching t.u. get beat

3,988 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by txag72
agspirit_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I get that they suck, but even when they're good, dsch **** is such a boring, stale environment. Why would anyone want to play there? Not to mention playing baseball on turf sucks. Recruiting must be tough for them right now.
agwin12
AG
Who?
"A life lived for others is a life worthwhile" - Albert Einstein
agspirit_09
AG
agwin12 said:

Who?

That juco down in Austin
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Sips are just trying to turn our win over them into a Q4 win to hurt our RPI.
agspirit_09
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

Now that's some 4D chess
e=mc2
AG
It sucked in the 80s and 90s as well. They don't let a lot of students in and the rest are old horns who show up late and leave early. We can't let this happen in Aggieland. And don't think it can't. When 60 percent of those in attendance are over 55, it's time to change it up. No offense you old bastages.
e=mc2
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

They can lose all they want. We're looking like Oppenheimer, destroyer of worlds! And I ****ing love it!
TheBonifaceOption
agwin12 said:

Who?
Some feeder school for UTRGV
Aston 91
AG
Whorns shutout by their AD's former employer. You hate to see it, but more than that, you love to see it (insert Dave Chappelle gif).
dixichkn
AG
e=mc2 said:

It sucked in the 80s and 90s as well. They don't let a lot of students in and the rest are old horns who show up late and leave early. We can't let this happen in Aggieland. And don't think it can't. When 60 percent of those in attendance are over 55, it's time to change it up. No offense you old bastages.
Oh I know it can. I've attended many games at Kyle the last 20 years.

The olds can most definitely get fat, happy and lazy
EVA3
AG
I think most of the sip players are just trying to get some reps and hopefully move up to San Marcos.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
EVA3 said:

I think most of the sip players are just trying to get some reps and hopefully move up to San Marcos.
The best players on the sip roster are dreaming for an offer from UT-RGV.
AgsMnn
AG
Watched their game last night.

That field is just awful. I didn't realize they had a line in the green to show the infield. Why not make it brown at least.

jkag89
AgsMnn said:

Watched their game last night.

That field is just awful. I didn't realize they had a line in the green to show the infield. Why not make it brown at least.

They're going for that retro fake grass field look. Back in the day when artificial turf fields at least had real dirt this look was rather common, just having dirt sliding boxes around the bases.
txag72
AG
614 424

I saw this happen. tu OF'ers knew the paths up Billy Goat hill. You think their turf is advantage? Always looking for an angle.

PS can anyone post the pic?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.