51 runs the last 4 games

1,524 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Scooley01
e=mc2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's pretty offensive … in a great way!

Keep handling success Ags!
RespectTheDecision
AG
I still like a good old fashioned bunt every now and again.

But I'll take back to back deep dingers by Jace & Braden anyway any day!
rathAG05
AG
The offense is firing on all cylinders, that's for sure. We face a good pitching staff this weekend and made them completely irrelevant. They are seeing the ball very well.
AgRyan04
Sounds like a Jimbo offense
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
rgag12
AG
Hopefully they can get on a similar hot streak at the end of May.
94chem
51 runs un 28.2 innings
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
TheBonifaceOption
AgRyan04 said:

Sounds like a Jimbo offense

Or a Sumlin Defense in 1 game
LB12Diamond
AG
Clearly it's the rattlin bog.

I mean science.
TAMUallen
AG
We need to find a way to cancel a game and replace them with Louisville. They've given up 64 in their last 4
Decay
AG
TAMUallen said:

We need to find a way to cancel a game and replace them with Louisville. They've given up 64 in their last 4

We put up 15, 9, and 12 against Vandy... Also we're getting to the point that the run rule is statistically limiting this team.

I'm not so sure the opponent matters much at this point. It's more about our squad and whether they're locked in
ptothemo
AG
RespectTheDecision said:

I still like a good old fashioned bunt every now and again.

But I'll take back to back deep dingers by Jace & Braden anyway any day!
Probably my favorite quote from Schloss - and I think that I remember it correctly but I'm paraphrasing a bit - was in 2022 before our home opener. The reporter or person he was talking to said/asked something about the ballpark and how it looks/feels different on opening day. Schloss responded with "yeah, it's about the only time that you'll see bunting around here."
austinag1997
AG
Decay said:

TAMUallen said:

We put up 15, 9, and 12 against Vandy... Also we're getting to the point that the run rule is statistically limiting this team.

I'm not so sure the opponent matters much at this point. It's more about our squad and whether they're locked in

Meh, saving pitchers and players in general. They rested Appel last night. The season can be a grind. Rest is good.
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
rgag12 said:

Hopefully they can get on a similar hot streak at the end of May.
Heck, let's just ride the current one through June.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Decay said:

TAMUallen said:

Does anyone want to figure up how many innings at the plate we've lost so far to the run rule?
I would guess it is probably at least one game's worth.
Of course, when you play so many home games and you win almost all of them without 9th inning comebacks, you are losing a lot of innings at bat anyway.
Scooley01
AG
austinag1997 said:

Decay said:

TAMUallen said:

Meh, saving pitchers and players in general. They rested Appel last night. The season can be a grind. Rest is good.
The grind is the most impressive part of baseball to me. These boys are out there 4+ nights every single week, only the occasional day or two off. AND they are full time students as well! Some of the guys are taking 15+ hours!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.