Winner announced for "Remember pulling all-nighters to study?"

738 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wrecking Crew 21
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

Congrats to MadDog73 - you're the winner! Just email Suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize!

Remember pulling an all-nighter to study for exams?? What was your go-to food and drink to have on hand to get you through?

Let's here about your must-haves and favorites (plus any crazy stories!) and you'll be automatically entered to win a Belly Buster Certificate (Large 2 Topping, 6 Peproni rolls, and 1 order Cinnamonstyxz).
Call or order online at DOUBLEDAVES.COM

Ag 11
AG
My last all nighter of my A&M career was pulling tickets for the bowl game my senior year
sharpdressedman
Stayed away from food because it made me sleepy after eating. Coffee and a shower at about 3am worked for me.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I think my record for consecutive hours awake is 56, but the hallucinations start around hour 38. My first all-nighter in college was for o-chem. I had my first energy drink and promptly swore off them. I felt like my skin was vibrating while sitting still and I was more tired than before within 20 minutes. Gatorade works best for me. Can't do food at that point because it will make me nauseous or sleepy.
Aggieangler93
AG
Double daves pepperoni rolls and beer meant I could make it all night. From the old location on George Bush near Loupots. Oh wait, you mean an all nighter for studying? Huh? WHY? Last all-nighter I pulled was in Anchorage Alaska. No fond memory of it. It was kinda foggy.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Bernie13
Bernie13
I ate all that but never to study. All nighters to study? Bwhaahaa
Wrecking Crew 21
All nighters did not work for me!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.