When will Jo Evans be let go?

8,112 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by greg.w.h
chrishuff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Look what Clemson has done in just three years with a really good coach. Miss State and Ole Miss are comers.
Larissa Anderson in only three years has turned Missouri around. Look at the program Gasso has built at Oklahoma. There are too many way better coaches than Evans out there. TAMU has been mired in mediocrity long enough. Invest in a new coach the way the school has invested in a new facility. C'mon kids, this isn't rocket science.
aggiegirl1970
She'll be let go right after her 12th place team loses in Oklahoma. That would be my guess.
Sananag
This team has done nothing to earn a post season slot. I wonder how many competitive schools got left out. Someone get the participation trophies ready
greg.w.h
AG
Gigemrunrs said:

This team has done nothing to earn a post season slot. I wonder how many competitive schools got left out. Someone get the participation trophies ready
Internet tough guys and gals are ignorant.
Artimus Gordon
At least we don't have conference foes writing articles about Jo playing a midweek series against a little sister of the poor program to boost our RPI.

And I haven't seen any comments from gasso about how worried she is to have to play the Aggies and Jo in the regional.

In fact our conference berthren seem to be very comfortable with A&M being the #12 team in the conference and being gifted a spot in the playoffs, especially if it keeps Jo around.

Heck some of our own fans are are happy with the mediocrity of the program. They just can't stand the excitement the baseball team is having right now. I guess they just like to wallow around in misery like the fans of BK, RC and Sumlin were doing just for the sake of having their buddies around!
greg.w.h
AG
Artimus Gordon said:

At least we don't have conference foes writing articles about Jo playing a midweek series against a little sister of the poor program to boost our RPI.

And I haven't seen any comments from gasso about how worried she is to have to play the Aggies and Jo in the regional.

In fact our conference berthren seem to be very comfortable with A&M being the #12 team in the conference and being gifted a spot in the playoffs, especially if it keeps Jo around.

Heck some of our own fans are are happy with the mediocrity of the program. They just can't stand the excitement the baseball team is having right now. I guess they just like to wallow around in misery like the fans of BK, RC and Sumlin were doing just for the sake of having their buddies around!

Accusng people of being dumb, or passive, or preferring mediocrity is ignorant. I don't. But I also know the difference between a good fastball pitcher and a mediocre one. Emily is definitely right there and is a fish. And we have others that are capable of upping their game.

Without a pitcher in fast pitch you're having to emphasize offense and hoping defense can give you an advantage. You can play small ball if you want, but this field size isn't conducive to it.

But, yeah, Jo's most recent WCWS run was not enough.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.