Aggie Baseball Uniform Tracker 2022

18,717 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Capt. America
Capt. America
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll have one more post tomorrow about my 2023 wishlist, so keep an eye out for that.
trouble
AG
That's what I'm here for
Sea Pony 07
AG
Thanks for doing this
Beau Holder
AG
Capt. America said:

I'll have one more post tomorrow about my 2023 wishlist, so keep an eye out for that.
Capt. America
AG
Alllllllrighty, so overall, I liked what we saw this season with the new uniform set with a couple of things I'd flip. First off, here's an overall look at what I'd like to see:

Easily two of the best additions to our current set. These jerseys pay homage to some classic looks we wore in the late 80s during the early era of Olsen Magic. Moving the white Texas Aggies tops from Tuesdays to the weekends is an easy choice for me.

For game two, I would replace our current maroon top to better match the current set with the game one script and double stripes on the cuffs similar to our look with these tops from the 90s. I know Schloss isn't a fan of pullovers, so let's keep these as buttons.

Game three will include two uniforms already in our set, but maintaining baseball tradition with mascot name on the home and location on the road for that game. One addition was adding back the white cap to the "Texas Aggies" throwback.

For our midweek set, I would just wear the pinstripes and maroon tops as needed. I like the idea of saving pinstripes for mid week games and tournaments for variety.

Finally, I would include some options for special uniforms or sweep uniforms with either a black set or some sort of military appreciation if that's the route we want to go. I think regardless, having another dark option would be cool.

Of course, this eliminates the cream uniforms from Sunday, but I think having a true throwback versus a fauxback it's better for the long run. Of course the current maroon tops go away because they just don't match our current set. What are some of your thoughts??
Sea Pony 07
AG
Overall, I like it, but I would like to keep the cream ones on Sunday. I hope a red white and blue one comes back for military appreciation.
trouble
AG
Niiiiiiiiice on home game 3
Capt. America
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

Overall, I like it, but I would like to keep the cream ones on Sunday. I hope a red white and blue one comes back for military appreciation.
Alternatively, I've done a variation on the sunday look for game 3 to make it cream, but I wasn't quite sold.
RED AG 98
AG
Ooooh nice! I do love the creams and hope we keep them in some fashion. Cream game 3 or maybe even very old school cream pins though?
91AggieLawyer
AG
Looks like had we stayed with whites and grays, and avoided the maroons, we'd have won roughly 6 more games (and probably still be playing). Something to think about...

Well, OK, never mind. But the record discrepancy is weird.
Capt. America
AG
Yeah, it was typically our game 2 top on the road with one home exception. That was interesting to me. You only saw the maroons once at home despite marketing those jerseys hard with the white pants. Oh well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.