Ticket Refund?

8,459 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bufrilla
98Mom03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you made flight reservations for any of your tournaments through American Express be prepared to WAIT AND WAIT!!! took me several days. Made me soooooo sad when I finally got it done. Love my Aggie Softball!!!
12th Man Ag
AG
98Mom03 said:

If you made flight reservations for any of your tournaments through American Express be prepared to WAIT AND WAIT!!! took me several days. Made me soooooo sad when I finally got it done. Love my Aggie Softball!!!

I was on the phone for 2+ hours waiting for someone from AMEX to answer. While on hold, I called United. 5 minute wait and the Op said that since the flight was to a destination that had been banned, they could refund my payment to the card we used. Proceeded to hang up with AMEX!

Their hold times were way out of control.
12th Man Ag
AG
Email gave 3 options.

1. Get a refund of 61%
2. Apply 61% refund to 2021 tickets
3. Donate 61% refund to TMF for PP
ensign_beedrill
AG
Got the email. We'll be getting a 61% refund.

Or you could choose to use it as a credit for next year's tickets.
Or you can donate it to 12th Man Foundation.

But you have to take the action.

Howdy,

Due to continuing developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Southeastern Conference has canceled all regular season conference and non-conference competitions for the remainder of the 2019-20 athletic year, including all remaining SEC championship events.

With this cancellation of the remaining 22 home games in the 2020 Aggie Baseball season, you will receive a refund of 61 percent of your paid season ticket cost (22 games canceled out of 36).
75AG
AG
We chose the refund. Now I feel bad, like I've screwed the TMF outta something.
jaTmes
Don't feel bad. They'll be fine. Now if A&M will refund part of my daughter's senior year. No ring day, no graduation.
TAMU1990
AG
Why can't I apply it to my outstanding football balance? That should be an option.
annie88
AG
I chose the credit for next year.

But everyone has to make their own decision.
75AG
AG
annie88 said:

You'll probably get extra TMF points
mwm
I want my refund to go to Sandy. She's the lady that runs the elevator at Olsen.
annie88
AG
mwm said:

I want my refund to go to Sandy. She's the lady that runs the elevator at Olsen.
Love Sandy!
Leander - Ag
AG
75AG said:

annie88 said:

Is this true? If so, I'm going with the credit.
75AG
AG
Leander - Ag said:

75AG said:

annie88 said:

Is this true? If so, I'm going with the credit.
Don't listen to me. I just made that up.
Bondag
AG
If you donate you get more points. Not if you credit for next year.
twk
AG
I took the credit.
12th Man Foundation
Wendy 1990 said:

Why can't I apply it to my outstanding football balance? That should be an option.
Please contact us and we'd be happy to discuss options for your refund. Call us at 888-992-4443 or email customersupport@12thmanfoundation.com
wareagle044
12th Man Foundation said:

Wendy 1990 said:

Please contact us and we'd be happy to discuss options for your refund. Call us at 888-992-4443 or email customersupport@12thmanfoundation.com

Accidentally clicked Refund and meant to click to apply to next season. Does it associate the most recent click because I clicked the button to apply to 2021 afterward
KaneIsAble
AG
Love this board - thanks for the info.
KaneIsAble
AG
Is there a place on your 12th Man account to process this? I logged in and don't immediately see it.
twk
AG
KaneIsAble said:

Is there a place on your 12th Man account to process this? I logged in and don't immediately see it.
You should have received an email. Check your spam filter.
TxAggieBand85
AG
Quote:

You should have received an email. Check your spam filter.

Checked. I've seen nothing from 12th Man. To be fair, my e-mail tends to get way too busy and I miss stuff.
KaneIsAble
AG
I haven't received any email about anything related to my baseball tickets this year. Only found out about the renewal via this board just like the refund. I sent them an email but it was late yesterday so hoping to hear back on Monday.
bufrilla
AG
My refund arrived at AmEx today. Right about when TMF said it would. So get your head out, you'll get your refund and the % is about right. I am a season ticket holder.
KaneIsAble
AG
not sure if you were directing that towards me but fair. They responded on Monday and I received the email and made my selection. Then they called me on Thursday asking if I received the email to which I let them know again my selection.
bufrilla
AG
not directed at anyone person, just all the negative people as a whole.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.