+++++Aggies @ Ole Miss-Thursday+++++

108,368 Views | 1141 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dermdoc
AgsinGA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hope they get the game in tonight and not another weekend of the 7 inning games.
trouble
AG
If they can't play tonight, it would likely be a DH tomorrow and those would be 9 inning games.
AgsinGA
AG
trouble said:

If they can't play tonight, it would likely be a DH tomorrow and those would be 9 inning games.
Thanks I read that in another thread, but appreciate the answer. BTHO Ole Miss.
goofenround
AG
Game time change time should not conflict with programming on SEC Network as their program guide has allowed room for a possible long game (had it started at 6).
Class '72

dermdoc
AG
Beau Holder said:

dermdoc said:

Raining here in Oxford now. And are we supposed to detail our workouts on here?

Please do.
Nah, there are more important things than talking about me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
Who are you and what did you do with my dermypoo?
dermdoc
AG
Just bored and messing with Beau. Sorry.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Beau Holder
AG
Derm would be lost without me.
trouble
AG
Don't worry me like that.
deadhead aggie
AG
long time lurker of this board...first time posting here....and of course i'll kick it off with a not so intelligent question....

i have tix for tomorrows game....if todays gets cancelled and we end-up with a double-header tomorrow, will 2 separate set of tix be required tomorrow....or is this a 2-for-1 opportunity....

many thanks
twk
AG
dermdoc said:

So, did you find a 6:00 p.m. table open for tonight at one of the nice restaurants, now that the game has been pushed back?
dermdoc
AG
twk said:

dermdoc said:

So, did you find a 6:00 p.m. table open for tonight at one of the nice restaurants, now that the game has been pushed back?
We like the little rooftop bar and tapas joint here at the Courtyard. Heading up there now. And no rain now.

But we are at City Grocery Saturday night for my birthday.
John Dutton
dermdoc
AG
deadhead aggie said:

long time lurker of this board...first time posting here....and of course i'll kick it off with a not so intelligent question....

i have tix for tomorrows game....if todays gets cancelled and we end-up with a double-header tomorrow, will 2 separate set of tix be required tomorrow....or is this a 2-for-1 opportunity....

many thanks
Two separate tickets, one for each game. And the game will be played tonight.
deadhead aggie
AG
gracias
SW AG80
AG
SEC Network shows it starts at 6:00.
TXAGGIES
I may go tonight, I live in Oxford and it's a treat when A&M comes to town. Football this year will be awesome.
trouble
AG
They just haven't updated it
EVA3
Aggie09Derek
AG
TXAGGIES said:

I may go tonight, I live in Oxford and it's a treat when A&M comes to town. Football this year will be awesome.

Why would you not go?

Email me at username@gmail.com if you need tickets.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Any update on weather or forecast?
rather be fishing
AG
Dammit, why they gotta screw up watching the Stars BTHO STL?
TXAGGIES
Aggie09Derek said:

TXAGGIES said:

Why would you not go?

I have 3 kids under 9 so the late start may be troublesome. We are going Friday and Saturday.
TXAGGIES
If anyone needs food recommendations let me know
Aggie09Derek
AG
TXAGGIES said:

Aggie09Derek said:

TXAGGIES said:

Why would you not go?

I have 3 kids under 9 so the late start may be troublesome. We are going Friday and Saturday.

Ahh gotcha. Good able to go the other days!
dixichkn
AG
The Grove is overrated!

BTHOolePiss
aggiewilliford
The state of Mississippi drags down the nation's i.q. average by a noticeable margin....
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
dermdoc
AG
Sun's out
McInnis
AG
Quote:

The state of Mississippi drags down the nation's i.q. average by a noticeable margin....
I lived in Lake Charles Louisiana in the late 80s/early90s. Every time a list would come out ranking the states by things such as rates of poverty, illiteracy, teenage pregnancy, etc. Louisiana would invariably be ranked no. 49. Our saying was "Thank God for Mississippi".
Animal72
AG
rather be fishing said:

Dammit, why they gotta screw up watching the Stars BTHO STL?
Go, Blues. Preds fan here. :-(
Animal72
AG
Safe at Home said:

Quote:

I lived in Lake Charles Louisiana in the late 80s/early90s. Every time a list would come out ranking the states by things such as rates of poverty, illiteracy, teenage pregnancy, etc. Louisiana would invariably be ranked no. 49. Our saying was "Thank God for Mississippi".
Lived in South Carolina from '82 to '88, and we said the same thing! :-)
Hehateme1
TXAGGIES said:

Dude, go.... when you get old like me you regret the things you didn't do a lot more than some of the goofy stuff you did.

Just a tip from your Uncle Mikey
Animal72
AG
Course TX ranks #5 in teenage pregnancies so nothing to brag about there either. Thank God for Arkansas? :-)
SEC network giving no info. What's happening? Anybody?
trouble
AG
Animal72
AG
ESPN saying 8 o'clock start.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.