\_()_/

4,639 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AggieBand2004
Bird Poo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a story behind this reaction by our players when they make a play? It's pretty dang funny.
aggietony2010
AG
Umm...I guess I can see how that's a shrug, but that's not what I saw at first.
La Bamba
AG
What in the world did you just type on that subject line?
trouble
AG
Glad I'm not the only dirty mind
Ag 11
AG
CrawlingNo5
AG
Wood
aggiewilliford
Serious Lee
is this how they signaled the plumbing was fixed at olsen?
AggieBand2004
AG
Is that a barley crease in the subject line?
cdowl38
AG

Scoopen Skwert
AG
The holy of holies!!!
milner79
"I want me some glory hole." - Jerry Jones
Kszot
lol @ the emoji, made me click. my theory on the shrug: shewmake hit a homer during the shriner's classic that landed just on the top of the wall, and some people thought it shouldn't have been called a homer but it was. one of those people was apparently shewmake himself who stopped at second and was surprised to be waved around to home. when he jogged down the base path to home he did \_()_/ and they've all been doing it ever since. Gig em
histag10
AG
Kszot said:

lol @ the emoji, made me click. my theory on the shrug: shewmake hit a homer during the shriner's classic that landed just on the top of the wall, and some people thought it shouldn't have been called a homer but it was. one of those people was apparently shewmake himself who stopped at second and was surprised to be waved around to home. when he jogged down the base path to home he did \_()_/ and they've all been doing it ever since. Gig em

Frizzell did it before the classic. Opening weekend maybe? He hit a single the other way and that was the reaction he gave from 1st. Announcers made mention of his hitting struggles in off season, and that maybe the hit was unexpected, as it seemed extremely well placed.
histag10
AG
trouble said:

Glad I'm not the only dirty mind

And that's what were gonna do to 'em, Ags.......(?)
HTXAG19
Bregman did it in game 5 of the World Series. Its just a thing. Idk how else to describe it to the olds
Bondag
AG
They have been doing it for a while. LSU Roids up and goes crazy if they get a hit.

A&M has a more casual attitude like welp I guess I hit another double. Kinda like it is commonplace and I don't see a big deal about getting a hit again.
CoachLB
Kingsley Keke did it after sacking the QB this season too. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw our guys do it today.
AggieBand2004
AG
Teams routinely do something after a big basehit, now.
The first instance I remember of this stuff was the "claw and antlers" done by the Rangers, probably a decade ago
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.