Aggies vs #1 Washington

16,370 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mullokmotx
Justanotherposter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, we'll have our 3-4-5 up
LatinAggie1997
AG
Alderink with speed on base with Tori is to start our half of inning...must do it now.
jdh321
Ground ball to second. Two outs runner at third. Score 4-2 UW.
jdh321
Bunt attempt. Out at first.
jdh321
Well, with a two run deficit, at least we won't bunt Vidales.
jdh321
She's had two opportunities to put this thing away already. Time for her to come through !
jdh321
Big bouncer over pitcher. Fielded by second baseman. Out at first. Runner advances.
jdh321
Walters hits it hard on the ground up the middle for a single. Run scores. Trail 4-3
jdh321
Hudeck hits ground ball to short. They get the force at second. Two outs. Fortenberry uo
jdh321
Bouncer to third. Misplayed. Everyone safe. Cuyos coming up
adk9595
AG
Thanks for the updates!
BanderaAg956
Yea thanks for the updates
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
jdh321
Cuyos hits ground ball to third. Out at first. Game over.
Aggies2009
AG
Damn. Great game, girls.
LatinAggie1997
AG
We had our opportunities just didn't capitalize. One mental mistake by Walters but great grit and fight by these ladies. Show was a rock.

Sartain's return will be huge and Elder getting early experience will help come SEC play.
jdh321
They certainly had their chances. Like I said, the pitching was great the past few days. Hitting was generally sporadic, and a few defensive mistakes cost us. Im confident we will be fine when conference play starts.
adk9595
AG
Really good competition this weekend as well.
sharpdressedman
Very tough loss. Should have been a huge victory. Several good opportunities late to win were missed. Defense is concerning. Congratulations to Show for playing a great game.
lbasham
AG
Well it was a disappointing loss for sure. Show was very good today. Sartain was missed both offensively and on defense. We have good things in store going forward.
monarch
S
So we played good teams and lost to one of them. Nebraska isn't that good, really.

We be OK.
Peace for Ukraine!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Hide not coming thru !
Belton Ag
AG
It's hard to take away positives from a loss, especially one that happens after you have the game within your grasp, but there are some things to feel good about. The team rebounded from the Nebraska loss very well, winning against top 5 and top 20 teams yesterday and pushing No 1 to the brink. This loss won't affect the RPI at all come the end of the year and the game itself will help with SOS, which the committee will look at when awarding seeds. Washington is a very good team and will likely spend all year in the top 5 and end up in the WCWS.

Sam Show pitched well today. Washington's lineup is an absolute gauntlet that she handled it deftly all game.
VegasAg86
AG
jdh321 said:

They certainly had their chances. Like I said, the pitching was great the past few days. Hitting was generally sporadic, and a few defensive mistakes cost us. Im confident we will be fine when conference play starts.

Are old games available to watch on FloTV? I'd like to see the Alderink play again. I don't see how it's possible for a lefty to step on the plate and pull the ball down the 1st base line. Game changing call. The guy had an inconsistent strike zone, too.

Nevermind, I found the answer. They are all archived.
VegasAg86
AG
Belton Ag said:

It's hard to take away positives from a loss, especially one that happens after you have the game within your grasp, but there are some things to feel goos about. The team rebounded from the Nebraska loss very well, winning against top 5 and top 20 teams yesterday and pushing No 1 to the brink. This loss won't affect the RPI at all come the end of the year and the game itself will help with SOS, which the committee will look at when awarding seeds. Washington is a very good team and will likely spend all year in the top 5 and end up in the WCWS.

Sam Show pitched well today. Washington's lineup is an absolute gauntlet that she handled it deftly all game.

Absolutely. She came out on fire, first pitch strike to 7 if the first 8 batters. She pitched well enough to win. Offense couldn't produce runs despite many chances. Couple of mistakes on D hurt, especially the throw to second to allow the 4th run to score.

HiddenAg2
Defense is a huge problem right now and the offense is very sporadic. Pitching seems good so far, although Show had been struggling until this game.
mullokmotx
AG
Tori was 3 for 18 on the weekend and Riley only played 1 game. Sam had the big win last year over FSU.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.