LSU "fans" wow. never dissapoint

19,711 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by annie88
Beechcraft AG 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
third deck said:

Got a lot of respect for LSU as a program. Dislike them passionately, but that's only because they are a top notch baseball program and have been a thorn in our side since 1989.

I have a good friend who is a D1 coach out here on the West Coast. Once asked him what he thought the toughest place to play was in the country. I was half expecting him to say Olsen, but he didn't blink... Alex Box was his favorite place and probably the most challenging for opposing teams. Still had lots of praise and good things to say about Olsen, but felt LSU was the toughest place to play in the country.
I too have a ton of respect for LSU baseball. They have passionate fans who expect to win-- Period! I'm talking Championships.

Sure people left but not anywhere close to the 10's of thousands that were there. I'm up in Omaha every year and have received free club seats/other great seats and given many club seats and other great seats to LSU fans. Of course I usually wear my Astro gear with my Ag gear. Lots of LSU Astro fans.

And yes there are tons of locals who remember the awesome tailgates and the free food for all in the Rosenblatt parking lot. There are a ton of locals who yell for the Tigers if they are present.

LSU is one of if not the very best Baseball job in all of college baseball
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

this comes off as so entitled

Not that I want us to throw trash or anything but I wish Aggies felt just a little more entitled in all sports. Just maybe we might come closer to the success LSU has had in football and baseball over the last 2 decades. I know many on here would say one doesn't have anything to do with the other, but I firmly believe it does.
ensign_beedrill
AG
There's a difference between wanting to win and feeling entitled to win.
tk for tu juan
Is this thread going to make thru the whole offseason?
Icecream_Ag
S
Yes
Buford T. Justice
AG
It would be quite nice if our collective body of fans focused on our play rather than nit picking on stuff that happens with others. I think that our program would benefit by the refocused priorities.

Icecream_Ag
S
Buford T. Justice said:

It would be quite nice if our collective body of fans focused on our play rather than nit picking on stuff that happens with others. I think that our program would benefit by the refocused priorities.
you forgot the second part which is pointing out bad play/coaching makes us bad ags and also effects the teams play negatively.

This then means that we obviously accept mediocrity when we still only talk good when you have given up on the team/coach.
Tex100
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

There's a difference between wanting to win and feeling entitled to win.
Hasn't worked well for the teasips lately.
AnalogyAg
Quote:

t would be quite nice if our collective body of fans focused on our play rather than nit picking on stuff that happens with others.

i always love these kind of comments. why the nerve of some posters to post threads about other teams or their fans.

this is a FORUM. certainly all topics should be limited to focusing mightily on the play of our team. ALWAYS. without exception. and nothing else. we're fans dammit, and we have responsibilities to limit our interactions accordingly!

histag10
AG
AnalogyAg said:

Quote:

t would be quite nice if our collective body of fans focused on our play rather than nit picking on stuff that happens with others.

i always love these kind of comments. why the nerve of some posters to post threads about other teams or their fans.

this is a FORUM. certainly all topics should be limited to focusing mightily on the play of our team. ALWAYS. without exception. and nothing else. we're fans couch coaches dammit, and we have responsibilities to limit our interactions accordingly!

FIFY
BrandoC
AG
Good for them but yet again, SCREW LSU!
annie88
AG
Pissed about making it to the CWS finals.

Holy ***** Spoiled and unappreciative is all I have to say about that.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

But what's the ****ing fun in that?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.