Softball Super Regional.

8,569 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Belton Ag
Belton Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cardiac Saturday said:

Hoping for Aggies vs Ducks someplace along the way....getting tired of the traditional powerhouses in the game (Chokelahoma, Fl., Az. , UCLA, ASU, Tide etc) winning it all every few years....
Actually, A&M would be a "traditional" powerhouse and Florida a relative up and comer. A&M has not been very relevant recently but up until a couple years ago was only the 3rd program with multiple national titles and the only one NOT in the Pac 12.
ComfortAg
AG
Chapa96 said:

Game 1
May 26 - 6PM ET - ESPN2

Game 2
May 27 - 5PM ET - ESPN2

Game 3
May 28 - 3PM ET - ESPN
FIFY - Saturday's game is scheduled for 4 CT.
Wooahhhh
AG
Bama found the Gators weakness last night, make Barnhill field a bunt. Kid had a meltdown and cost the Gators the game. I'm guessing she may get 150 balls in practice early today.
insanediego
AG
We need to poke some taters (HRs) !!!
Belton Ag
AG
Wooahhhh said:

Bama found the Gators weakness last night, make Barnhill field a bunt. Kid had a meltdown and cost the Gators the game. I'm guessing she may get 150 balls in practice early today.
If I was playing them, in addition to small ball, I'd be on the umpires constantly about her throwing illegal pitches. She gets away with it for some reason but there's no way I would want to play a series against them without coming away with at least one illegal pitch call.
Aggie1205
AG
Down 1-0 early with runners on the corners.
bonfiresmoke
What channel is the game on? I cannot find it.
Bondag
AG
Deuce
VegasAg86
AG
Is she a leaper?

Edit - just watched the highlights on SEC Now. That's a crow hop, isn't it?
Ags06Win
AG
Where is Trinity?

We went 1-2 against Tennessee during season, and the only game we won was with her in the circle!
Belton Ag
AG
VegasAg86 said:

Is she a leaper?

Edit - just watched the highlights on SEC Now. That's a crow hop, isn't it?
Yeah she hops on almost every one of her pitches. For the most part they're not egregious, but I'd be putting a ton of pressure on the officials to call it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.