Just double checking -- 202, 203, 204 are still GA, right?

3,311 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Flash has 201 - 204 as GA, but isn't this inaccurate? Isn't at least 201 now reserved?
Aggie09Derek
AG
201 and 204 are now reserved.
Captain Pablo
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

201 and 204 are now reserved.

Damn
Captain Pablo
AG
How early did 202 and 203 fill up last nighf?
Duck Blind
AG
I got there a little after 5:15 and couldn't find a spot for 4.
CactusThomas
AG
I got there at 5:25 and found a spot for 2. But it was hard to find. Most everything was taken at that point.
Captain Pablo
AG
12MF killed GA

Good job
Duck Blind
AG
Captain Pablo said:

12MF killed GA

Good job

I have to agree. It is impossible for a family of 4 to drive up to a game from Houston in time to fight for a seat. I have to turn to the secondary market to get reserved seats. That's how we got 4 for this Friday's Pepperdine game.
Captain Pablo
AG
JACK DUKE said:

Captain Pablo said:

12MF killed GA

Good job

I have to agree. It is impossible for a family of 4 to drive up to a game from Houston in time to fight for a seat. I have to turn to the secondary market to get reserved seats. That's how we got 4 for this Friday's Pepperdine game.

Reserved isn't as fun

Probably just won't go to games this year.. I dunno

Hopefully 2 more sections of GA will be restored at expansion

But I doubt it

Icecream_Ag
S
Had three different people complain that GA will be moved to the grass only next year. This was people in 206 complaining so hopefully that plan gets axed, but I fully expect the 12MF will successfully destroy the atmosphere at Olsen with sheer stupidity.
BrandoC
AG
They most likely will not add more GA to the grandstands but make it all outfield seating. I mean that would be the point of adding seating in the outfield though.
Captain Pablo
AG
BrandoC said:

They most likely will not add more GA to the grandstands but make it all outfield seating. I mean that would be the point of adding seating in the outfield though.

I think that's probably what will happen

And it will he tragic

For over 30 years, the gameday experience at Olsen has been defined by the environment along the 1st base line, upper deck.

It is horrible what the ADept/12MF is doing

What they lack in ability to put a championship product on the field in pretty any major men's' sport, they make up for in their ability to squeeze every dime put of an overly loyal fan base
Captain Pablo
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Had three different people complain that GA will be moved to the grass only next year. This was people in 206 complaining so hopefully that plan gets axed, but I fully expect the 12MF will successfully destroy the atmosphere at Olsen with sheer stupidity.

They will
AggieBand2004
AG
Screw the TMF. Some things are more important than money.
Icecream_Ag
S
AggieBand2004 said:

Screw the TMF. Some things are more important than money.
they will continue to prove time and again that they don't have any issues turning A&M venues into replicas of every other stadium, then wonder what happened to the uniqueness of our events
AFDave13
AG
This AD is killing everything Aggie one tradition and sport at a time.
Sea Gull
AG
That's exactly what the chancellor is doing too!
Capt. America
AG
It really is disappointing. Strong sections over the weekend, but the TMF will find a way to turn this entire thing into a wine and cheese crowd.
skins74
AG
Should have made it bigger when they redid Blue Bell.
Now TMF only cares about $$$
BrandoC
AG
I agree with you.
Capt. America
AG
It's sad that they rather have a bunch of empty seats right behind home plate pay for everything than filling the stadium with people who are actually going to make an impact on the game.
TempleAg97
AG
I'm going to hold out a little hope that they leave 202 and 203 as general admission after the seat add as they took a bunch of prime seats away from students at Kyle after the upgrade but not ALL of them.

Those hoping they reinstate 201 and 204 as general admission. No way. Unfortunately that shipped sailed this weekend.
AFDave13
AG
I also wonder who's the one (or even worse what group of people) who decided it was a good idea to put the visiting team's fans right next to the students/group in 202.

There were already plenty of **** yous thrown around and we're 3 games in.
Capt. America
AG
AFDave13 said:

I also wonder who's the one (or even worse what group of people) who decided it was a good idea to put the visiting team's fans right next to the students/group in 202.

This. Terrible idea during the Super Regional and a terrible idea now.
AggieBand2004
AG
AFDave13 said:

Seriously? Man, that's disappointing
Tex100
AG
They aren't all season tickets. I've had no trouble getting two extra reserved seats for this Sunday and next Sunday games.
Duck Blind
AG
Tex100 said:

They aren't all season tickets. I've had no trouble getting two extra reserved seats for this Sunday and next Sunday games.

From?
Tex100
AG
TMF
Captain Pablo
AG
I never said it would be hard to get tickets
ensign_beedrill
AG
Semi-serious question: How much of a donation would it take in order to keep 202 and 203 GA?
Tex100
AG
What is so bad if they are reserved but not sold as season tickets? Granted, that may be the first step to them becoming season tickets if there is the demand, but they seem not to have done it this year.
Mr.Ackar07
Tex100 said:

I think those are made available because the opposing teams allotment of tickets wasn't used up.
BQ_90
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Semi-serious question: How much of a donation would it take in order to keep 202 and 203 GA?
there isn't any donation except for the club level.

Question would be how many students are willing to pay full cost for their seat?

But IMO it's a money grab because they can.
ensign_beedrill
AG
I meant saying something like this to A&M:

"I will pay x dollars for you to keep 202 and 203 as GA seating."

Not buying the seats, A&M can still sell them. It's just an agreement that A&M will only sell them as GA and will not sell them as season tickets. How much would it cost to get that agreement?
AFDave13
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

I meant saying something like this to A&M:

"I will pay x dollars for you to keep 202 and 203 as GA seating."

Not buying the seats, A&M can still sell them. It's just an agreement that A&M will only sell them as GA and will not sell them as season tickets. How much would it cost to get that agreement?
More than you got.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.