Please Aggie Baseball!! We Need You!!

1,600 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HoustonAg2106
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With the football team completely collapsing, and the basketball team looking more likely to finish in the bottom half of the conference, Ags need something to feel good about in Aggie Athletics. Please come out and compete.
Wabs
AG
I'm with you, but I think we missed our big chance last year. The 2016 team was my favorite ever and somehow we unbelievably choked it away.

But don't get me wrong, I'll be behind this 2017 team just as much as ever and pulling like the dickens for them to get to Omaha.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
I think you are right about last year, but can't a man dream? I mean something similar to a situation in the movie "The Natural," or the movie "Hoosiers" can occur, and we can be partying at Olsen again this year. Damn it!! I want to see BUBBLES!!
themissinglink
AG
I agree with you, but can we keep the whining about other sports to their own board?
Rocco S
themissinglink said:

I agree with you, but can we keep the whining constructive criticism about other sports to their own board?
terata
AG
I'm not optimistic about Aggie Baseball. I agree we need some team to go after blood, but I have to see it with my own two eyes, now.
Amazing Moves
We should know where the team is on April 5th.
Papawoody
Hill will be dependable and hard working on the mound. Great young man.
HoustonAg2106
AG
I don't know if the win total will be the same as last year, but I am confident in this team to at least host a regional and in the supers anything can happen...just gotta be playing good baseball by then.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.