Re: The Vandy Whistler...

23,099 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Yell Practice
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Amen!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Kool
AG
quote:
quote:
https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/Fan%2BCode%2Bof%2BConduct.pdf

NCAA Sportsmanship and Ethical Conduct Best Practices identify reasonable efforts to ensure the fan experience is safe and enjoyable. To this end, proactive measures to encourage positive behavior must be balanced with strict consequences and swift measures to deter and remedy unruly behavior. Policies and media should target two outcomes: 1) recognize responsible behavior; and 2) communicate the message that inappropriate behavior in violation of NCAA, conference, school, team, or facility rules, endangers or threatens others, or is otherwise detrimental to others will not be tolerated.

The NCAA and its member institutions are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game day experience. The NCAA and member institutions pledge to protect a fan's right to:

.....Support his or her team, provided the support is in good taste and does not adversely impact the event experience of fellow spectators or negatively impact the game.
Yes...because the NCAA is SO good at enforcing the rules.
Absolutely. Meanwhile, fish heads, sulfur, rotten eggs, sardines, and fresh dog poop are just a few things that smell really bad and could probably be brought into the stadium in a container which could be opened or closed as needed. Just in case one needed to influence the behavior or someone who is seated nearby and whose behavior is "detrimental to others". But I hope dermdoc doesn't need a Plan B.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
EMY92
AG
My idea would lead to a lengthy prison sentence.
Bernie13
Hey Derm, give him a sip of my shine....that will numb his whole face!!!!
histag10
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/Fan%2BCode%2Bof%2BConduct.pdf

NCAA Sportsmanship and Ethical Conduct Best Practices identify reasonable efforts to ensure the fan experience is safe and enjoyable. To this end, proactive measures to encourage positive behavior must be balanced with strict consequences and swift measures to deter and remedy unruly behavior. Policies and media should target two outcomes: 1) recognize responsible behavior; and 2) communicate the message that inappropriate behavior in violation of NCAA, conference, school, team, or facility rules, endangers or threatens others, or is otherwise detrimental to others will not be tolerated.

The NCAA and its member institutions are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game day experience. The NCAA and member institutions pledge to protect a fan's right to:

.....Support his or her team, provided the support is in good taste and does not adversely impact the event experience of fellow spectators or negatively impact the game.
Yes...because the NCAA is SO good at enforcing the rules.
Absolutely. Meanwhile, fish heads, sulfur, rotten eggs, sardines, and fresh dog poop are just a few things that smell really bad and could probably be brought into the stadium in a container which could be opened or closed as needed. Just in case one needed to influence the behavior or someone who is seated nearby and whose behavior is "detrimental to others". But I hope dermdoc doesn't need a Plan B.

Are you volunteering yourself to carry around **** on a hot texas day, and repeatedly open the container?
Yell Practice
BTHO the Whistler. BTHO Vandy also.
dermdoc
AG
You are not lying
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bernie13
quote:
You are not lying
He'll pucker but he won't be whistlen.
Yell Practice
Is he still Active? At which game was he last seen ???
Mr.Ackar07
quote:
Is he still Active? At which game was he last seen ???
Spyderman
AG
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
Are you volunteering yourself to carry around **** on a hot texas day, and repeatedly open the container?
Just open it once and accidentally spill it over the guy's head, that should do it.
ShaggySLC
quote:
quote:
quote:
gotta get the mean usher on him --- the guy that wears the beige shirt and black cap...walks around with the walkie-talkie

Or the old bag that harasses kids on the playground.
wow...but I know who you are talking about
What the story on the old bag? Is there a playground nazi?
ensign_beedrill
AG
This is amazing. Can we get this guy to Olsen?
Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
gotta get the mean usher on him --- the guy that wears the beige shirt and black cap...walks around with the walkie-talkie

Or the old bag that harasses kids on the playground.
wow...but I know who you are talking about
What the story on the old bag? Is there a playground nazi?
Not sure if she's still there. I haven't noticed her this season. Playground Nazi is pretty accurate. But she's just enforcing the "no-fun-allowed" rules:

"Don't run"
"Don't roll down the hill"
"Don't stand against the railing"
"Don't leave your kids unsupervised"

You get the point.

They don't allow parents to be outside the playground area while their kids are inside. So if your kids want to go play and you want to stand outside the play area and watch Aggie baseball (you know, the reason they sold you the ticket) well you can't...because the old bag won't let you because it's against the rules.

I really don't take my kids anymore.

Anyway, we should redirect her sour disposition at unruly opposing fans.
farmrag
Wait, they say you should not leave your child unattended at the playground. How is this possible, are you suppose to go with them?
Corporal Punishment
AG
Yes. If your kid is in there, the parent must be too. I'd like to sit right outside it in the grass and watch baseball while my kids play but it's not allowed.
trouble
AG
Like most public playgrounds, you are required to watch your kids. They don't employ babysitters.
ShaggySLC
quote:
Wait, they say you should not leave your child unattended at the playground. How is this possible, are you suppose to go with them?

You do realize its 2016, you can lose your kids just by leaving them unattended in your own yard. That rule is a must just from a legal standpoint.
SchizoAg
AG
Meh. You can always make new ones.
spanky
AG
quote:
Meh. You can always make new ones.
dermdoc
AG
Blue star schizo. I like your style. Need to have a beer sometime.
spanky
AG
Nobody is talking about not watching the kids. I watch my kids at plenty of playgrounds without having to be inside the jungle gym.
TexasRebel
AG
You need to go to helicopter school!
farmrag
Can't you just watch your kids and the game at the same time? If not what's the point of going to the game, just take the kids to a playground.
Aggie Infantry
AG
Rocco S
quote:
Like most public playgrounds, you are required to watch your kids. They don't employ babysitters.
Literally no one here, nor likely anyone at Olsen, is suggesting they should be able to drop off their kids at the playground and walk off. Nice job of propping yourself up against a point not one person was making.
trouble
AG
Did you read the post 2 above mine?
farmrag
I was just saying you should able to watch your kids and the game at the same time. I'm not an advocate for just dropping your kids off. How did this thread get so off topic.

[HOW ABOUT WE FORGET ABOUT THE PLAYGROUND AND FOCUS OUR HATE WHERE IT BELONGS, THE VANDY WHISTLER! -STAFF]
trouble
AG
Do we have more pictures of this jackwagon?
Mr.Ackar07
quote:
Do we have more pictures of this jackwagon?
I'm sure you'll hear him long before you'll see him.
ftworthag02
AG
https://twitter.com/vuwhistler
Mark Fairchild
AG
ATTENTION PEOPLE! We are running low on time to plan. Stay on topic! Okay, my rant is over!
BoerneGator
AG
It wouldn't do to discuss actual plans here. The less said (and the more done), the better.

Strangely, while I've heard of this guy for a couple of years now, I've never been able to actually hear him.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Oh, I have heard him more times than I care to count! You are correct though about blabbing about particular details concerning "the plan". Carry on!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.