Did Childress have choice words for Schloss afterwards

46,034 Views | 221 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Justice Beaver
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fine uppercut Mr. Lance…
Mr.Ackar07
trm94 said:

Swimmer - you don't know The TCU coach. I do - he was friends with my Father. Dude is an *******. Here is another secret - if we fired RC today, that ******* would be first in line asking about the A&M job. Wants to be either here or Texas so enjoy him while you can. You won't keep him much longer

Wow. trm94 pretty much nailed it almost 10 years in advance.
SECTAMU#1
trm94 said:

Swimmer - you don't know The TCU coach. I do - he was friends with my Father. Dude is an *******. Here is another secret - if we fired RC today, that ******* would be first in line asking about the A&M job. Wants to be either here or Texas so enjoy him while you can. You won't keep him much longer
TRM94 had him pegged.
dermdoc
AG
Mr.Ackar07 said:

trm94 said:

Wow. trm94 pretty much nailed it almost 10 years in advance.
In defense of swimmer, he fooled me also.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ftworthag02
AG
our family friend worked in tcu athletic office and lets just say that they were not fond of the man. I didn't want to believe and always wished that he would one day be our coach. Well screw me!
dermdoc
AG
ftworthag02 said:

our family friend worked in tcu athletic office and lets just say that they were not fond of the man. I didn't want to believe and always wished that he would one day be our coach. Well screw me!
He fooled a lot of people smarter and richer than me too.

Guy is a master at this charade.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Between Jimbo and Schloss, our fanbase sure is easy to fool and take money from.

Jimbo wasn't sly about it though; we were just a victim of circumstance. A stubborn man who failed to adapt.
cj774
AG
Knew the father of a player who transferred from TCU to A&M years ago before Schloss came to A&M. He would never go into details (nor did I try to pry) but I could definitely tell they left because of Schloss. They were not a fan at all.

Concerned me when we hired Schloss but since I didn't know any details (just general gist) I wrote it off to players and coaches just not being the right fit.

I was wrong as well there.
jagged
AG
Quality bump
dermdoc
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Between Jimbo and Schloss, our fanbase sure is easy to fool and take money from.

Jimbo wasn't sly about it though; we were just a victim of circumstance. A stubborn man who failed to adapt.
Agree.
20ag07
It's actually funny how many hundred angry posts we had here that he didn't do this to Georgia's Mracna.
Justice Beaver
AG
20ag07 said:

It's actually funny how many hundred angry posts we had here that he didn't do this to Georgia's Mracna.

Likely already knew he was gone or likely gone by the Sunday game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.