RV's at opposing stadiums.

3,260 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tilley
AGGIE BAND
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,
A group of about 8 of us are thinking about renting an RV and driving to Florida for the game.
I'm having trouble finding any information about how to get a parking pass. Does anyone have any past information on taking an RV to an SEC campus. I thought i could at least buy something on stubhub but nothing is available.

I assume when we get closer to the fall these will become available. How much should i expect to pay for a Florida RV parking pass. Or is it better to try and find a place off campus?

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you.
tilley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm a Florida fan and while I don't have an RV so can't speak to the specifics of it. I would assume your best best would be to contact the parking department at UF to ask about visiting RV parking.

Try here first http://parking.ufl.edu/about/contact-us/

they may be able to give your more information. I'm not sure if they have information on off-campus parking or if you'd have to search around for that information separately.

I know I wasn't much help but I'm too poor for RV tailgating so I just grab a spot in my car at one of the first-come-first-served areas. It helps that I live 25 minutes from campus so getting there early isn't an issue for me.

Good luck
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.