Acceptable Gameday Attire

20,101 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Humorous Username
champagnepapi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't want you guys to give us Ags a bad impression on how we look when we dress. Take it from a man with some genuine southern style. I've been called the Daper Dan of the South.

Start with some blazers and slacks and the go to button down.

HDeathstar
Can afford a Blazer for football games, but not halfway decent beer.
AgHoop
AG
Too fratty
End Of Message
AG
Yall all make for some cute couples. Congrats on the gay.
Saint Pablo
Too Ole Miss
Human
AG
quote:

Wow that is some chitty beer!
KSigAg12
AG
The gameday attire as improved over the last several years at A&M. Greek life was growing before we went to the SEC then it went crazy and the GDI anti greek crowd took a real kick in the pants. That being said while bow ties to the game and stuff are fun its unrealistic to ask people to wear them for at least the first month and a half of the season. Too many times I've sweated in places I didn't know I could sweat.
champagnepapi
quote:
The gameday attire as improved over the last several years at A&M. Greek life was growing before we went to the SEC then it went crazy and the GDI anti greek crowd took a real kick in the pants. That being said while bow ties to the game and stuff are fun its unrealistic to ask people to wear them for at least the first month and a half of the season. Too many times I've sweated in places I didn't know I could sweat.

Bust out the cargos and polo assn. polos
KSigAg12
AG
Haha. No usually one game in sept I'll bust out a tie but those first few it's fishing shirt or polo shirt.
cab559
AG
Go away troll
FW Declerk
12th man jersey, sandals, kahkis, ******y sun glasses.
Ags06Win
AG
Adidas Polo
Adidas Khakis Shorts
Adidas Shoes
Adidas Visor
Adidas Sunglasses
Madman
AG
plus Nike socks.
P.C. Principal
quote:
Agree that gameday attire has improved, though it is still somewhat hilarious to hear grown-ass men on the Zoo continue defending the wearing of jerseys and cargo shorts, and calling any guy who has a decent sense of fashion "gay."

Not a huge fan of the bowtie look to games, but mainly because that just isn't really our thing like it is Ole Miss or the really southern schools. I like to stick with my gameday polo when it's hot out, and maybe a nice maroon button down/jacket when it's cooler.
MondayMorningQB
AG
quote:
Adidas Polo
Adidas Khakis Shorts
Adidas Shoes
Adidas Visor
Adidas Sunglasses

You should get paid for this
Texas Yarddog
AG
quote:
quote:

Wow that is some chitty beer!
No kidding - with that beer, they must be wearing one-time pants. Texas Heat + those particular brands of beer leaves horrid stains.
sluggersaenz09
What an absolutely horrendous choice of alcoholic beverages.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Nothing wrong with the traditional Southern SEC attire. I'm a fan of the look. We talk about how classy we are. May as well look the part, too.
pkag02
AG
nothin wrong with the Pabst
BassCowboy33
quote:
quote:
Agree that gameday attire has improved, though it is still somewhat hilarious to hear grown-ass men on the Zoo continue defending the wearing of jerseys and cargo shorts, and calling any guy who has a decent sense of fashion "gay."

Not a huge fan of the bowtie look to games, but mainly because that just isn't really our thing like it is Ole Miss or the really southern schools. I like to stick with my gameday polo when it's hot out, and maybe a nice maroon button down/jacket when it's cooler.

To be fair, football isn't about fashion, nor should it be.
champagnepapi
A football game in the SEC is one of the biggest weekly social events in the fall. The girls get pretty. The guys get spiffy.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Anything neon!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hammerbrau
AG
I'm trying to decide if the Natty and PBR are a result of irony or complete ******baggery.
BoobieMiles
OP has the gay
champagnepapi
The happy
Satellite of Love
Sorry bro, we live in the south west. Different style and culture.
gigemags-99
AG
Wear maroon and win.

Everything else is colored bubbles.
bamaoldtimer
You're definitely Big 12
anywhere east of 35 sure looks like Alabama.
I hope you understand these are rich frat boys trying to bag some squirel.
I think you might be jealous. I'm sure if you saw later that night who they took back to the frat house, you'd learn to dress like that too.
CoachLB
Texas is known for its beautiful women. And you don't have to dress like that to get them. As a matter of fact it would hurt your chances.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
any guy who has a decent sense of fashion "gay."

Well... maybe not gay but might set off the gaydar.
brotheraggie
Wear your birthday suit.
KSpark
crusty clam
MondayMorningQB
AG
quote:
Sorry bro, we live in the south west. Different style and culture.

CS is most definitely not the southwest, nor is 95% of Texas other than the horn of Texas.
ScottishFire
AG
quote:
Too fratty
All they lack are croakies.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.