SEC States

7,348 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MondayMorningQB
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought you people were cool and then you *******s go out and vote overwhelmingly for Trump. Damn inbreds.
ntxVol
Things are about to get real for the GOP. Not a bad thing IMO.
AggieBand2004
AG
How would an election of Hillary versus Hillary's old friend/supporter be "not a bad thing"?
ntxVol
I don't believe Hillary will be elected, that's not what I was talking about.

The people are making it clear that business as usual in Washington has to end.
AggieBand2004
AG
If that was truly the case, Carson (my first choice) would be getting better numbers.
He has less Washington in him than Trump, and none of the liberal past.
ntxVol
I am a Carson fan as well but not everyone is as smart as you or me.

The RNC has painted themselves into a corner with Trump. They wanted everyone to pledge their allegiance to them a few months back because they were worried that Trump might run as an independent if he didn't get the nomination. Now they are worried he will get the nomination and many in the party don't want to support him. Things are about to get interesting and everyone is about to see, in living color, what Washington politics has become.

Unfortunately, if the Republicans don't get it together I am afraid Hillary will get elected.
brotheraggie
quote:
I am a Carson fan as well but not everyone is as smart as you or me.

The RNC has painted themselves into a corner with Trump. They wanted everyone to pledge their allegiance to them a few months back because they were worried that Trump might run as an independent if he didn't get the nomination. Now they are worried he will get the nomination and many in the party don't want to support him. Things are about to get interesting and everyone is about to see, in living color, what Washington politics has become.

Unfortunately, if the Republicans don't get it together I am afraid Hillary will get elected.

Carson has endorsed Trump for the nomination.
Bucketrunner
WestAustinAg
AG
SEC states really screwed the pooch this election cycle. They love them the obnoxious rich dude who will literally say anything to get elected. Even admitted that his followers would still vote for him if he shot someone.

D-U-M-B
GreatSullysGhost
I think he needs to put that to the test.
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
quote:
I thought you people were cool and then you *******s go out and vote overwhelmingly for Trump. Damn inbreds.

And you have no brain, intelligence, or character!
BTKAG97
AG
This post would be more appropriate on a board of a school not located in Texas.
DayAg!
S
The really sad thing in all this is the level our country has stooped to, nominating these two clowns to run the most powerful nation in the free world. We wont be free much longer at this rate. What kind of mindset endorses these kind of individuals and their agenda's. Neither have the American peoples best interest at heart. Not even close.
TennesseeVol
The real crime is we have a government that has no morality, calls right wrong and wrong right, conditions or brainwashes it's citizens into the way it wants the citizens to think, appoints judges to make precedent against anything godly and will bring charges against them if they don't accept their perverted ways. Therein is the real problem.
turboboost
AG
Trump is about as conservative as we can get! You better jump on board otherwise you'll be stuck with a NWO shill called Hillary! Do you really want that? Oh wait, we don't control the voting...the super delegates do. WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA?
MondayMorningQB
AG
What had happened was
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.