Depth Chart

1,040 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Ball Fan
PJHaggertyLover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The starting lineup once the season is really rolling feels like it will be Pope, PJ, Shelley, Mack, and Cade. Jalen Reece,Zach,Rylo will be first off the bench. Tyshawn, and Luke and Jamie who is apparently making the jump will be there, but after that Jeremiah Green, and Chris seem like the obvious players who won't get minutes during the season. I feel like Josh, and Neiko are going to push the older guys. Neiko looked like our best defensive player let alone guard in the Bahamas. Might just have to force Bucky's hand to get him on the floor. Josh will battle Jamie for that back up center minutes should be interesting.
Tobias Funke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This post needs more chart
GrayMatter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yikes! Bullets are your friend!
ECAg20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PJHaggertyLover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chill was in the middle of class
cutter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's high-quality analysis like this that keeps me reading on this forum.
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking at it more like this:



bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If that's too fancy to follow, here's an old school version.
bingram1230
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Mundey will take any minutes of Archie's by conference play or more. I am very high on him
PJHaggertyLover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I bet Shelley will start and he will not rotate to the 5 at all.
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well he starts for sure if we don't have Griffen which is definitely possible. And I don't know if he'll actually play at the five but it's more to show that I think he could be on the court with a lot of different combinations of people. Like if him and Mgbako and Clemence are all out there we don't really have a five but we have like three fours.

Put another way, I think he's our first 3/4/5 off the bench (Griffen pending) but I don't know if that means you slide Mgbako down or what exactly.

But I've seen exactly zero practice so who knows, just projecting possibilities.
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vs florida i want to see haggerty, shelley, Mgbako, Clemence, and vinson. tired of seeing them tower over us
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Serious Lee said:

vs florida i want to see haggerty, shelley, Mgbako, Clemence, and vinson. tired of seeing them tower over us


Sadly have already written that one off as a quad 1 loss that doesn't hurt our resume.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
80085
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ball Fan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like Pope, Shelley, Phillips, MgBako, and Clemence I believe Green is also recovering from surgery too. If Green is healthy I think we will be surprised and he will get minutes. His circle is so important to recruiting and retaining Shelley, if he's good enough he sees the floor. #64, Top-100 player, Consensus 4-star. Has to be a plan for him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.