Maroon and White game?

773 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Complete Idiot
Nick_dv
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone (Mr. Evangelist??) know when this year's maroon and white game will be?
LukeEvangelist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Nick_dv said:

Anyone (Mr. Evangelist??) know when this year's maroon and white game will be?

I'm told they aren't planning on doing one this year.
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LukeEvangelist said:

Nick_dv said:

Anyone (Mr. Evangelist??) know when this year's maroon and white game will be?

I'm told they aren't planning on doing one this year.

Oh, what colors will they be using instead?
GrayMatter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Complete Idiot said:

LukeEvangelist said:

Nick_dv said:

Anyone (Mr. Evangelist??) know when this year's maroon and white game will be?

I'm told they aren't planning on doing one this year.

Oh, what colors will they be using instead?

Shirts and skins of course!
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrayMatter said:

Complete Idiot said:

LukeEvangelist said:

Nick_dv said:

Anyone (Mr. Evangelist??) know when this year's maroon and white game will be?

I'm told they aren't planning on doing one this year.

Oh, what colors will they be using instead?

Shirts and skins of course!

TyperWoods
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Complete Idiot said:

LukeEvangelist said:

Nick_dv said:

Anyone (Mr. Evangelist??) know when this year's maroon and white game will be?

I'm told they aren't planning on doing one this year.

Oh, what colors will they be using instead?


Shirts and blouses

Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TyperWoods said:

Complete Idiot said:

LukeEvangelist said:

Nick_dv said:

Anyone (Mr. Evangelist??) know when this year's maroon and white game will be?

I'm told they aren't planning on doing one this year.

Oh, what colors will they be using instead?


Shirts and blouses



Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.