Mundey "My role on this team is just to be a dawg."

1,688 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by halfastros81
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He does have a dawg build.
Tobias Funke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this our first self-dawging? I respect the hell out of it.
The Marksman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's gonna be a big time player
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tobias Funke said:

Is this our first self-dawging? I respect the hell out of it.


Same.
Rec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is he the dawg of the off season?
halfastros81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who's the all time Aggie Basketball Dawg? I'd say Agee deserves mention but it was just one year and there's clearly recency bias involved . I'd love to see a list of candidates from this group. I'll start by mentioning a few that I think would be candidates. Donald Sloan, Dominique Kirk, Joe Jones, and a blast from the past , Rynn Wright.
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's like an entire thread dedicated to this debate, but for me it's Sloan.
halfastros81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't know. Guess I'm too much of an occasional. Will do the search tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!

Watch me now find out I posted on the thread. I'll use age and fading memory as my excuse if I did.
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mostly just kidding, it's not exactly in plain sight. I think Method called it "just a theory"
halfastros81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Found the thread and sure enough I posted on it .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.