Can Bryson Warren play? I haven't kept up with his status too much.
slipnslide said:
Can Bryson Warren play? I haven't kept up with his status too much.
LukeEvangelist said:slipnslide said:
Can Bryson Warren play? I haven't kept up with his status too much.
Not until he's cleared
HorseCripplers70 said:LukeEvangelist said:slipnslide said:
Can Bryson Warren play? I haven't kept up with his status too much.
Not until he's cleared
Someone may have asked this already but any idea if and when he'll be cleared or does the NCAA not provide a deadline and it will just happen or not happen?
JAMIE VINSON BL🚫CK pic.twitter.com/aIRN1v55RL
— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) August 3, 2026
Your Bahamas souvenir: THIS POSTER 🖼️ pic.twitter.com/0eHmowYgkH
— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) August 3, 2026
WHO YOU FEELIN' LIKE ZACH CLEMENCE?? 😤 pic.twitter.com/lDOtcLmGIk
— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) August 3, 2026
BLOCK PARTY#GigEm | @Josh_Irving21 pic.twitter.com/3vnmrDUDwa
— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) August 3, 2026
JJxvi said:
Is Warren practicing with the team at least?
LukeEvangelist said:slipnslide said:
Can Bryson Warren play? I haven't kept up with his status too much.
Not until he's cleared
Serious Lee said:LukeEvangelist said:slipnslide said:
Can Bryson Warren play? I haven't kept up with his status too much.
Not until he's cleared
curious whats the penalty for playing him in a game that doesn't count towards the NCAA?
LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:
Is Warren practicing with the team at least?
Yes he's been practicing all summer
JJxvi said:LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:
Is Warren practicing with the team at least?
Yes he's been practicing all summer
Is he good?
LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:
Is Warren practicing with the team at least?
Yes he's been practicing all summer
Is he good?
Yes. I was not sold early in the summer, but he's really settled in over the last 2 weeks. He's a valuable piece who could push for a spot in the starting lineup when he's allowed to play.
HorseCripplers70 said:LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:
Is Warren practicing with the team at least?
Yes he's been practicing all summer
Is he good?
Yes. I was not sold early in the summer, but he's really settled in over the last 2 weeks. He's a valuable piece who could push for a spot in the starting lineup when he's allowed to play.
He's the kid that went straight from high school to the G-League no?
LukeEvangelist said:HorseCripplers70 said:LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:LukeEvangelist said:JJxvi said:
Is Warren practicing with the team at least?
Yes he's been practicing all summer
Is he good?
Yes. I was not sold early in the summer, but he's really settled in over the last 2 weeks. He's a valuable piece who could push for a spot in the starting lineup when he's allowed to play.
He's the kid that went straight from high school to the G-League no?
He went from high school to overtime elite (essentially prep basketball) to the G-League.
Zach need to go this hard more often! Good to see going up strong, such an improvement over trying to lay it up off the glass in a similar situation.PJYoung said:Your Bahamas souvenir: THIS POSTER 🖼️ pic.twitter.com/0eHmowYgkH
— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) August 3, 2026WHO YOU FEELIN' LIKE ZACH CLEMENCE?? 😤 pic.twitter.com/lDOtcLmGIk
— Texas A&M Basketball (@aggiembk) August 3, 2026
HockAg522 said:
Like how does Arkansas look against that Colombian team?