Season Ticket/Parking Permit Question

1,091 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by TombstoneTex
Jorf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My brothers and I are looking at getting basketball season tickets this year and I was wondering if anybody could explain to this newbie how the parking permits work? I know there are plenty of cash lots close by, but I was just curious because I didn't see anything about it as I was doing my seat selection.
Thanks and Gig'em
iisanaggie
AG
No permit needed. For most games, you won't have trouble parking in the lots around Reed for $5 (unless that changes this year). There is also a garage and lots across the street that you can use.

Edited to add that I missed the season ticket part. I don't know what they offer season ticket holders, but the above would apply to individual games.
Gig Em5014
AG
I believe the permit is $100 and grants you access to the general lot around Reed. You can also show up and pay the $5 parking fee per game. If my math is correct you'll actually save $20 by not getting the parking permit.
Jorf
AG
Thank y'all for the insight! I figured the $5 parking was the way to go since we will probably only make 10 ish games.
cjsag94
AG
For games with decent crowds, and especially when a baseball game is going on at the same time, I find it much easier to head straight to the garage vs snaking through the Reed lot looking for a spot. I have not elected to buy the season parking pass.
EXCELL
It's a joke. No guarantee for season ticket parking pass holders that the $5 cash-at-the-gate folks haven't filled the lot. Plus students use the lot for classes and not all of them clear out by game time.

The system is pathetic ... at best
TombstoneTex
AG
EXCELL said:

It's a joke. No guarantee for season ticket parking pass holders that the $5 cash-at-the-gate folks haven't filled the lot. Plus students use the lot for classes and not all of them clear out by game time.

The system is pathetic ... at best
Thank you for the info - new season ticket holder and was wondering about parking (it wasn't clearly offered online when purchasing the season tickets).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.