Aggies have offered 8 HS players

4,174 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Fanatic15...Drs2B!
rlb28
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Since June, Buzz and company have offered 8 HS players. Looking at the Class of 2025 there are so few top 150 players committed at this point. However, Ole Miss already has 2 top 100 and a crystal ball for a third.

ABDOU TOURE - West Haven, CT
HS Sophomore | Shooting Guard | 6' 6"

MARKUS KERR - Charlotte, NC
HS Sophomore | Shooting Guard | 6' 4"

DAMON MILES - Pasadena Dobie HS
HS Freshman | Point Guard | 6' 3"

CORNELIUS INGRAM II - Hawthorne, FL
HS Junior | Shooting Guard | 6' 5" | 200 Lbs

MASON BLACKWOOD - Rochester, NY
HS Junior | Shooting Guard | 6' 7" | 200 Lbs

DYLAN MINGO - Long Island, NY
HS Sophomore | Point Guard | 6' 3" | 175 Lbs

NOAH HILL - McKinney, Texas
HS Sophomore | Power Forward | 6' 8"

DAVID IWEZE - Trophy Club, Texas
HS Junior | Power Forward | 6' 8" | 215 Lbs
Method Man
Ags have offered Sebastian Williams-Adams as well.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Real question is how many of these HS players we offered are seriously considering playing for Texas A&M?
MarcAg
AG
I just can't follow HS recruiting anymore. Now the portal craziness, I can follow that.
StinkyPinky
AG
MarcAg said:

I just can't follow HS recruiting anymore. Now the portal craziness, I can follow that.
It definitely has changed dominated the dynamic.
AggByMarriage
Fanatic15...Drs2B! said:

Real question is how many of these HS players we offered are seriously considering playing for Texas A&M?

These guys aren't Cooper Flagg or the Boozer twins. They are solid 3* and 4* players (I believe). I would say "Why not A&M?"

It's the right conference and Buzz is a very (very) good coach… that the players love. However, if a recruit comes to a 1/2 filled Reed Arena or hears "Aggies? That's a football school", it takes the shine off the offer quickly.

This season should be very good for A&M. I think they are a solid Sweet 16 team. Can't wait!!
halfastros81
AG
Man, 4 hs sophomores and a freshman. These kids probably are barely thinking about college at this stage. I guess that's the game now, get in early.
Know Your Enemy
AG
woodiewood
AggByMarriage said:

Fanatic15...Drs2B! said:

These guys aren't Cooper Flagg or the Boozer twins. They are solid 3* and 4* players (I believe). I would say "Why not A&M?"

It's the right conference and Buzz is a very (very) good coach… that the players love. However, if a recruit comes to a 1/2 filled Reed Arena or hears "Aggies? That's a football school", it takes the shine off the offer quickly.

This season should be very good for A&M. I think they are a solid Sweet 16 team. Can't wait!!
If we stay healthy I can see a good chance of an Elite 8 shot.
StinkyPinky
AG
6'7" 200 lb shooting guard.
rlb28
AG
https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/article/ncaa-academy-top-50-dakari-spear-among-a-dozen-us-open-16u-eye-catchers-234296340/
[url=https://247sports.com/Player/dakari-spear-46138206/][/url]
Quote:

Dakari Spear, SG, Drive Nation- The No. 46 ranked player in the 2026 class, Spear came into the event with a huge reputation and he backed it up. A slender bucket getter, he can attack you off the dribble, drain threes or manufacture points in the mid-range. He moves well without the ball and is very quick. When he adds a little more strength, the explosiveness will come along as well. Alabama, Arizona State, LSU, Mississippi State, Oklahoma State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M and Texas Tech have all offered.
rlb28
rlb28
AG
Cy-Ranch combo guard, 6'4, 185, who is transferring to Millennium HS in Arizona.

greg.w.h
AG
In most cases naked links work fine and are transparent if a bit spammy. I always right click links that have an alias so I don't end up with internet herpes or Rick-rolled.
rlb28
AG
2025 Seven Spurlock
Quote:

When discussing his recruitment, Spurlock says he has heard from Iowa, LSU, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas A&M, and Vanderbilt the most since coaches have been able to reach out. He has been to TCU and Texas A&M for unofficial visits and plans to visit Iowa next month.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Method Man said:

Ags have offered Sebastian Williams-Adams as well.

And, according to another site, we might be a finalist (along with KU) for this kid!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.