Not to get ahead of this game but...

910 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by William_C_G
Marsh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As an avid men's college basketball fan, the potential next few games are super exciting. Consider how many big names are still in the tournament that we could face, including Duke, UT, Arizona, UNC, etc. I mean, when's the last time we played Duke? Coach K probably doesn't have many years left in him so getting to play him in a tourney game would be really special. A potential date with Tennessee in the final four would be amazing - we'd be playing the real UT and who doesn't love the Bruce pearl orange suits? Beat them and we'd get to face Roy Williams and UNC. I'm sure their players still remember the beat down we put on them a couple years ago and will want some revenge. Regardless, all three would be super unique blue bloods we don't play every year and I'm super excited for the potential match ups!

I know it is weird, but I'm actually pretty excited about the potential Marquette game in the elite 8, too. I hope Billie Kennedy has many many years of success left but I really like the Marquette coach. His name is like Brent or something. My friends brother has a cousin who is married to Brent's sister and she said that he grew up in Texas and actually wants the A&M job. You heard it hear first but I think that game may be a preview of our next coach!!

Anyway, gig'em ags! Btho Houston state!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Oh, I just read the rest of your post and realized it was an incredibly unfunny attempt at humor.
GreasenUSA
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

As an avid men's basketball fan you'd think you would have realized that Coach K retired a couple years ago.
Keep reading. It gets better. Or worse.
TxAg76
AG
Next time don't try so hard
Know Your Enemy
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Know Your Enemy said:

As an avid men's basketball fan you'd think you would have realized that Coach K retired a couple years ago.
Keep reading. It gets better.

Yeah. I was editing it as you quoted me.
jja79
AG
He shouldn't try at all.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Imagine the totally wasted time/effort. I can just imagine this poor soul hitting send thinking "this is gonna be good!"
jja79
AG
You sure he was thinking?
Method Man
The coach K part was good.
frenchtoast
Maybe it gets funnier after multiple readings.
William_C_G
AG
Bad bull to look ahead…joking or not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.