Aggie Hoops - 2024 Offers

35,400 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Warsteiner
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rlb28
AG
Mulready committed to Providence

LawHall88
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
PWR85
AG
rlb28 said:

A top 50 player

Was at the game tonight.
Rossticus
Was an OV, I believe.
Nino Brown
LawHall88 said:

Coached lil Rob when he was younger and also worked with his Dad. Great kid who works his tail off.

Dad did play D-Line at LSU in early 90's but you never know.
rlb28
AG
George Turkson, 6'8 Forward, talks Aggies... Turkson

Quote:

Texas A&M: "They were watching me during AAU, and they liked how I played. When I went there, I got to see the genuine love the coaches had for the players. The environment around campus and around the team was great. They play how I play with the defensive and offensive philosophies that they have. They play fast, they defend as a team. It was all great and is definitely one of the schools I'm really serious about."
Know Your Enemy
AG
rlb28
AG
National Prep Championships 3/11/23

Quote:

George Turkson
2024 | Forward | Bradford Christian Academy (MA)
Turkson provided a budding, two-way impact for Bradford Christian Academy (MA) and he played with what seemed to be like a never-ending motor despite playing hefty minutes. The 6-8 forward is a true physical specimen given his blend of positional size, malleability, and athleticism. An explosive, powerful finisher who doesn't shy away from contact or bigger defenders in the paint. Mobile and energetic rim-runner who tended to earn a few easy dunks by running the floor. Physical rebounder who used his strength and power to reel in rebounds at a high volume on both ends of the floor. Instinctual shot blocker with strong timing, plus he wasn't afraid to jump with anyone in the lane.
Method Man
rlb28
AG
A couple of young ones have been offered by the Ags. Both offers were posted on premium board.

- Jayden Fort, 6;8, PF, HS Sophomore from Washington, DC... this was posted on the premium board a week ago.
- Kendre' Harrison, 6'7, 235, PF, HS Freshman from North Carolina... He is a highly rated TE as well.

LawHall88
AG
rlb28
AG
rlb28
AG
LawHall88 said:

I'm not sure if George Turkson has a hype machine helping him or he's just that good on defense, but Twitter is filled with comments about him being the best defensive player in the class. I also keep seeing A&M's name pop up in his recruitment.

Also, I just found out Turkson is on the same AAU team as recent Aggie commit Andre Mills.

rlb28
AG
rlb28
AG
LawHall88 said:

Class of 2024 PG from Cypress:

He chose LSU today
Know Your Enemy
AG
rlb28
AG
https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/longformarticle/college-basketball-recruiting-zoom-diallo-dedan-thomas-mikel-bro-210253319/#2168382

Quote:

The highest ranked player in the class of 2025 in attendance, current No. 5 Isiah Harwell of the Utah Prospects played the best we've seen from him all spring. A well-put together 6-foot-5 wing who can knock down shots from deep, Harwell had been a little too content to hunt jumpers at previous stops over the last month. In Duncanville, he did a much better job of mixing up his offensive attack and the results were good. He's got a tremendous combination of overall size, skill and athleticism for a wing and as he continues to find the balance i his game he can continue to hold onto his status as one of the very best in what is looking like a pretty stacked class up top. He's already got 20+ offers with Alabama, California, Gonzaga, Texas A&M and Villanova being the most recent additions to his growing list.
rlb28
AG
rlb28 said:

6'7 from Lancaster

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/longformarticle/college-basketball-recruiting-zoom-diallo-dedan-thomas-mikel-bro-210253319/#2168382

Quote:

A three-star frontcourt player, Dillon Battie of Team Trae Young was really good on Saturday. At 6-foot-7 he's got long arms, is really bouncy around the rim and plays with a strong motor. He's right on that mid major/high major borderline as a prospect right now and has made tremendous strides this spring adding offers from Colorado State, Oklahoma, SMU and Texas A&M.
MarcAg
AG
We need Battie
LawHall88
AG
LawHall88
AG
PointGuardEyes
rlb28 said:

2024 Del Jones is a 4-star PG who was offered by Texas A&M back in September of 2022. He's originally from the DC/MD/VA area, but spent his junior season at Huntington Prep (WV). He has announced that he will play at AZ Compass Prep (AZ) for his senior year. ESPN currently has him slated as the 58th best prospect in the class of 2024. Jones plays with Team Durant (MD) on the Nike EYBL circuit during the spring/summer. On the recruiting front, he has also been offered by the likes of Tennessee, Texas Tech, Providence, WVU, Ole Miss, Xavier, Miss St., Rutgers, Arizona St., and more.

Just wanted to drop this newly published player evaluation for you guys if you were interested in learning more about him. The breakdown has 80 total film clips for you to visualize his skillset.

Del Jones Player Evaluation
rlb28
AG
2025 - Gevonte Ware, 6'9, 230 from Charlotte, NC

rlb28
AG
Aggie target Eli DeLaurier is transferring high schools. The 6'8 top 100 player has had a good summer thus far.

rlb28
AG
LawHall88 said:

Quote:

Jaye Nash is a player to keep a close eye on in the 2024 class. The 6-foot-1 point guard continues to gather offer after offer from name-brand schools, and he shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. His ability to score, always keep a tight handle and get his teammates involved has made him a very coveted prospect nationally.

Nash recently talked to Rivals about his early recruitment.

Texas A&M: "One of the coaches, he used to coach at IMG, he offered me (and) we have a real good connection. I've known him since I was young. I love how much they strive on defense as well. Their coach is intense and I like intense coaches, so they're going to push me to be the best player that I can be."
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/jaye-nash-proving-to-be-a-hot-commodity-on-the-recruiting-trail
rlb28
AG
Aggies offered 2025 Jordan Scott yesterday.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/article/college-basketball-recruiting-jordan-scott-is-landing-offers-fro-211788551/

Quote:

A 6-foot-5 wing at Reston (Va.) South Lakes, the rising junior isn't likely to be unranked for much longer, though. Over the past few months he's seen his recruitment pick up some serious steam as he's generated offers from California, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Texas A&M, Virginia Tech and Washington since April.
rlb28
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
PointGuardEyes
Not sure how active they are at this time, but the Aggies extended an offer to 4-star SG Rakease Passmore out of Combine Academy (NC) last year, and he continues to impress and garner attention from a diverse mix of schools. He was a recent standout at the Pangos All-American Camp and was one of the most efficient scorers at Peach Jam this past week. I wanted to drop this link to an extensive, newly published evaluation equipped with nearly 80 film clips:Rakease Passmore eval.
El Mero Mero 14
PointGuardEyes said:

Not sure how active they are at this time, but the Aggies extended an offer to 4-star SG Rakease Passmore out of Combine Academy (NC) last year, and he continues to impress and garner attention from a diverse mix of schools. He was a recent standout at the Pangos All-American Camp and was one of the most efficient scorers at Peach Jam this past week. I wanted to drop this link to an extensive, newly published evaluation equipped with nearly 80 film clips:Rakease Passmore eval.

Good stuff man, I enjoy reading up on the updates you post around here.
LawHall88
AG
LawHall88
AG
Class of 2025:
Ags #1
AG
We have the 4th best 2024 recruiting class??? Keep hearing how buzz cant recruit?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.