Sankey

4,513 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by yell_on_6th st
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone think that backstabbing **** fought for us?
bv86ag
AG
Snakey doesn't give a damn about Texas A&M.
He cares even less now that t.u. and OU are joining the league.
In fact...i honestly think he wishes A&M would just leave the SEC because he thinks he has the Texas footprint locked down with t.u. and he thinks he doesn't need A&M.
He seriously doesn't give 2 shytes about A&M...that was obvious with his bullshyte statement at Reed a few weeks ago.

Tobias Funke
AG
bv86ag said:

In fact...i honestly think he wishes A&M would just leave the SEC because he thinks he has the Texas footprint locked down with t.u. and he thinks he doesn't need A&M.
He seriously doesn't give 2 shytes about A&M...that was obvious with his bullshyte statement at Reed a few weeks ago.

Some if you have completely lost your grip. My goodness
Double Diamond
Lost your mind.
20ag07
Please explain, exactly, what you think Sankey was supposed to do today? Murder a committee member? Pull the SEC out of March Madness? What was his "fighting" play?
FTAG 2000
AG
Fight for us. Owes us for tu invite. Some of y'all way too eager to eat at conference trough and it shows.
jaxisback
How about make a statement and ask the committee for a real and fullsome explanation beholding to their own guidelines on full body of work.

He doesn't have to kick someone's ass in the octagon, but for ****'s sake, he's the commissioner of the SEC and the NCAA committee just committed malpractice in broad daylight. I think he's within his lane to demand they provide some real answers, and if they don't to call out their integrity.

What does the SEC need from the NCAA? The NCAA dies if the SEC says so, and all these other commissioners that sat on this committee need to be held to account for not doing their job.
20ag07
Got it. Sankey should send a harshly worded letter after the fact.

And also before the fact, but that was all he could really do other than yell at some people and hope it worked?
20ag07
If you're reading, Sankey is on the forefront of blowing up the NCAA. And that all begins with football. Where the SEC had legitimate leverage.

Not sure what he was supposed to do today other than issue a sternly worded letter.
jaxisback
Sternly worded letter would be a nice start.

It's not like there isn't essentially irrefutable evidence that could be included in said letter.

It's not like he's stretching out on limb saying these guys completely botched their job when you can just take their own guidelines and line up the resumes of Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Wyoming, Miami and Rutgers.
zgolfz85
AG
Agreed. Doesn't seem like he did much of anything today or yesterday for that matter
20ag07
Where are you getting the details on what he did and didn't do the last few days? Just the lack of sternly worded press releases over that time?

MORE STERNLY WORDED LETTERS, let's send them.

I'm sure you all sent them to Buzz, and probably players too, bc you've lost your grip, over the course of the 8 game losing streak.
zgolfz85
AG
Ha ok man. Sankey didn't so **** and you and we all know that. Don't extrapolate that opinion into some kook level bs
Ags77
AG
Blame the SEC comish because we didn't get the 68th spot ? How about winning enough not to get in this situation.
Z Team
AG
How bout just use his influence to make sure SEC interests are represented in the committee.
20ag07
Quote:

Blame the SEC comish because we didn't get the 68th spot ? How about winning enough not to get in this situation.
That's the point. Why are we:
-blaming the SEC commissioner for "not doing anything",
-while not being able to articulate in any form or fashion what "doing something" was
-while just ignoring that we should have won enough to not rely on him to do whatever the "magic doing something" was.

That's just dumb.
bigdog1
Surprised nobody has thought about having Barnes play scrubs where we would for sure win, and get seven teams in the dance. Tennessee didn't gain anything by beating us really. Title of tourney winner is it. Think Sankey could have handled that.
20ag07
Quote:

How bout just use his influence to make sure SEC interests are represented in the committee.
Are you really this dense?

The more money the SEC makes, the more money Greg Sankey makes. Period.

The more March Madness bids the SEC gets, the more money the SEC makes.

So if your contention is that Sankey just withheld his "influence" bc he didn't have the time of day, or hates us, or just loves Texas so much he's holding us back, whatever.

But we JUST saw Sankey's" influence" in the CFP expansion. It was on full display. He did not get the SEC what he was wanted there, bc, what is "influence"?

So if you're following that storyline, I have no idea how you think he could just push us through, oh, just "using his influence".
Justice Beaver
AG
Ags77 said:

We did.
aginlakeway
AG
bv86ag said:

Amazing that a poster on TexAgs knows him so well. How long have you known him?
aginlakeway
AG
Z Team said:

How exactly can he do that?
The Pilot
AG
I heard he's going to leave a bad yelp review.
bv86ag
AG
I only know what i saw him do to A&M the past year was throw out the welcome mat to one of the largest universities in the United States both in size and money and our biggest recruiting rival in our entire history.
Then he comes to Reed Arena a few weeks ago with a half-baked lame-azz excuse as to "owning" the fact that he kept A&M alumni in the dark and negotiated behind all our backs. He screwed A&M and we should just all lay back and enjoy it because everybody will make more moneyis his prevailing attitude.
Meaning...he makes more money personally at A&M's own expense.
I don't have to know Snakey personally to know he doesn't give a rats azz about A&M.
In fact...i am sure he got a laugh out of our attendance level at Reed and thought it would be safe to come up with a crap-azz worthless pathetic statement with virtually nobody watching.
Notice how he VERY CONSPICUOUSLY DID NOT try that shyte statement in a SOLD OUT KYLE FIELD.
Wonder why??
COWARD.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
aginlakeway said:

Z Team said:

How exactly can he do that?

Big 10 can tell him how.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
20ag07
Quote:

Then he comes to Reed Arena a few weeks ago with a half-baked lame-azz excuse as to "owning" the fact that he kept A&M alumni in the dark and negotiated behind all our backs. He screwed A&M and we should just all lay back and enjoy it because everybody will make more moneyis his prevailing attitude.
Meaning...he makes more money personally at A&M's own expense.
I don't have to know Snakey personally to know he doesn't give a rats azz about A&M.
In fact...i am sure he got a laugh out of our attendance level at Reed and thought it would be safe to come up with a crap-azz worthless pathetic statement with virtually nobody watching.
Here's how I know you weren't at Reed Arena that night. And were just drunk and mad when you made this stupid post.

Greg Sankey did not look at the small crowd at Reed, pick up the microphone, and make a public apology to that arena. He talked to a reporter in the hallway.

And he wouldn't, and shouldn't, pic up the mic and do that in the middle of a packed Kyle Field. Bc that would be the stupidest.

But that's literally what your dumb post asserts happened at Reed, and should happen at Kyle.
OKC~Ag
pos...that is it
EliteZags
AG
Dear Santa:
yell_on_6th st
AG
Ags77 said:

Yeah! Like Michigan!

Good point, Einstein.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.