Aggie Hoops 2023 Offers

44,901 Views | 134 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Know Your Enemy
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rlb28
AG
6'9 from Lake Highlands

rlb28
AG
6'0 PG from Kilgore College

LawHall88
AG
LawHall88
AG
LawHall88 said:

LawHall88
AG

Quote:

Texas A&M: "I feel like Coach Williams will help bring certain things out of me just by the way he coaches and he is really big on details, so we have similar tendencies there."
LawHall88
AG
LawHall88
AG
Method Man said:

Ags offered Corey Chest 6'8" 180 lbs. Number 2 player in La.
LawHall88
AG
Quote:

**Jamari McDowell, the 6-foot-4, 180-pound shooting guard from Manvel (TX), trips to Kansas this weekend (Aug. 26-28).

McDowell has previously taken official visits to Texas A&M, Wake Forest and Xavier.

**Keanu Dawes, the 6-foot-7, 210-pound power forward from Stratford (TX), takes his first official visit to Rice this weekend (Aug. 26-28).

Dawes also has visits planned to Texas A&M (Sept. 15-16), BYU (Sept. 29-Oct. 1), Utah (Oct. 13-16) and Oklahoma State (Oct. 21-23).
https://www.zagsblog.com/2022/08/23/recruiting-roundup-official-visits-and-tidbits-7/
rlb28
AG
Gap said:

2023 Jace Posey of Houston Strake Jesuit

Cut it down to TCU and George Mason
Know Your Enemy
AG
rlb28
AG
Back in the day he was offered by A&M. He committed to Santa Clara today.

rlb28
AG
rlb28 said:

committed to UCF
LawHall88
AG

Quote:

Texas A&M: "A&M has a great culture. I went on a couple of visits there. On one of them I was at a football game and I could just feel that college atmosphere there. Coach Buzz (Williams) is a great coach. I like how hard he coaches his players and that shows by the way the play. I feel like I could benefit from going to a school like that."
LawHall88
AG
LawHall88 said:

Quote:

Texas A&M: "I feel like Coach Williams will help bring certain things out of me just by the way he coaches and he is really big on details, so we have similar tendencies there."

Mikeyshooter
AG
Quote:

"I chose Rice because I feel like they are the ones who can help develop me and get me to the NBA more than anyone else."
rlb28
AG
Committed to Cal State Fullerton

HotardRat
AG
Rice?!!?!?!

The school that hasn't put a player in the NBA in 15 years??
rlb28
AG
rlb28 said:

Zayden High, 6'8, 200 from Smithson Valley High School. Plays AAU for JL3.
Quote:

2023 6'10 F Zayden High has received an offer from Colorado. 9th offer for High, who AVGD a double-double (20 and 10) this weekend at The Circuit League + nabbed a Texas A&M offer earlier in the week

Committed to UNC. Ranked #55 in country on 247 ... https://247sports.com/Player/Zayden-High-46115270/
LawHall88
AG
rlb28
AG
I didn't know Ags had offered back in June. Trimmed his list recently and removed A&M

rlb28
AG
22.2 ppg... shooting 31.7 from 3

https://www.emccathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2022-23/bios/butler_blake_kj4o

Visor Guy
AG
Any thoughts on how the Beard/Texas news impacts Presley's top 3?
rlb28
AG
rlb28
AG
High 4-star Eric Dailey committed to Okie State. There was a thought the Aggies had an outside chance because he's a teammate of Aggie commit Bryce Lindsay.

Quote:

Since his commitment, Lindsay has turned recruiter. IMG Academy teammate Eric Dailey is one of the top forwards in the 2023 class, ranked in the top 50 on most national lists. He's showing interest in Texas A&M, and the Aggies recently made his top-eight schools. His mother was an assistant coach at Texas A&M years ago. While Dailey plans to wait until the spring to sign, he plans to travel with Lindsay back to College Station in December for a home game.

"Eric is my guy. We're close. I guess you can say I've turned into a recruiter, and I'll be coming down with him for a game and a weekend," Lindsay said. "We wanted to make it next weekend on Nov. 20, but the team will be out of town. We'll get down there in December."

rlb28
AG
Not sure what the plan is for 2023. Are the Aggies done?

Four-star C Rashaud Marshall (6'9) decommitted from Ole Miss last week. Rashaud Marshall

Quote:

Prior to committing to Ole Miss, Marshall had received offers from programs like Florida State, Kansas, TCU, Texas A&M and several others.

Quote:

One of the more athletic and bruising interior players in the senior class, Marshall had recently tweeted that he wouldn't be making any decisions on his future until after he finished making a run at a State Championship with Blytheville (Ark.) High. However, as often happens in these cases it looks like he's had a change of heart and will now seek his release so that he can explore options.
LawHall88
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
rlb28
AG
Former Missouri City guard.

Know Your Enemy
AG
rlb28 said:

Former Missouri City guard.

This kid is legit. Watched him last year at an AAU tournament. If I'm not mistaken his mom is an Aggie. Maybe both of his parents. He had us on an early interest list. Never thought we had a real shot but I was hoping for the miracle.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.