Story Poster
Buzz Wiliams
Miller & Nebo
Texas A&M Basketball

Press Conference: Aggies show signs of life in convincing win over Mizzou

February 5, 2020

The Aggie basketball team played one of its best games of the season on Tuesday in a home victory over Missouri, completing a season sweep of the Tigers. After the game, Buzz Williams, Emanuel Miller and Josh Nebo met with the media to discuss the win.

Discussion from...

Press Conference: Aggies show signs of life in convincing win over Mizzou

5,086 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dcbowers
bglass85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me make a strong disclaimer, before I make my post. I think that Coach Buzz is the man and that he is the guy to take us to the promised land. With that said, I am wondering if anyone else has noticed a somewhat disturbing way he interviews. When asked about a player or something about a game, he always goes to the negative about the players last game. He needs to shoot more; he needs to have a better shooting percentage etc. He does seem to get around to the positive, but this while not throwing the kids under the bus, it does seem to be throwing them under a Mattel hot wheel. Before you light me up, interviews won't usually translate into wins or losses. Listen to the very first question and his answer in the above. I just wonder why he has to go into the negatives of Nebo's game of last week? We discussed that last week.
dcbowers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bglass85 said:

Let me make a strong disclaimer, before I make my post. I think that Coach Buzz is the man and that he is the guy to take us to the promised land. With that said, I am wondering if anyone else has noticed a somewhat disturbing way he interviews. When asked about a player or something about a game, he always goes to the negative about the players last game. He needs to shoot more; he needs to have a better shooting percentage etc. He does seem to get around to the positive, but this while not throwing the kids under the bus, it does seem to be throwing them under a Mattel hot wheel. Before you light me up, interviews won't usually translate into wins or losses. Listen to the very first question and his answer in the above. I just wonder why he has to go into the negatives of Nebo's game of last week? We discussed that last week.

Because Buzz is more Bobby Knight than Shaka Smart.

Buzz is hungry and he wants the team to be hungry, too.
dcbowers
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.