Tavario Miller's GoFundMe - Hurricane Dorian Relief for his Bahama Island

1,970 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Raven
StompingLogos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Former student and basketball player, Tavario Miller, was one of the hardest-working players on the team during his time in Aggieland and that continues today in his everyday life.

He's a guy who has too much pride to ask for handouts simply to make his life easier. However, unusual circumstances have occurred and he is asking for help for his "Bahama island," if and only if you're able to do so.

Here's what he wrote:

"As many of you now know, my Bahama island was hit with a catastrophic category 5 hurricane. Many families were left homeless with nothing more than the clothes on their backs. If you're able to, I ask that you find it in your heart to lend a helping hand and join efforts with me to help some of those families reunite, rebuild and get back on their feet. All proceeds will go directly to those affected. Thank you for your time and help. God Bless."

I ask that you consider helping this Aggie's home town if you can. The link is below:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/q4fk78-hurricane-dorian-relief-fund?rcid=r01-156782516237-e60b8352c0294896&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m

Thanks and Gig 'em!
NumberEinAg
AG
Just donated - great cause!!
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
wacarnolds
AG
Chris Collins, Alex Caruso, Tonny Trocha, Coach Rahim, Kourtney Roberson, Kyle Dobbins all part of the donation team

Be like the cool kids and help out
DukeMu
fortyseven
Raven
S
Done
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.