team should just prep for Gonzaga

2,742 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Con Spirito
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
hear me out on this.. let's be honest we spend all week worrying about Blue only get blindsighted Saturday and it's just bigger disappointment that we got so close to cutting down the nets, I say we just let the big men mop up the floor thurs and put all our focus into goin out and doing something BIG and bringing the run home FF or bust
EliteZags
AG
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen
BattlinB
AG
Screw that, let's get ready for Kentucky.
nawlinsag
AG
The fact that we have a realistic expectation of beating Michigan is the biggest cause of doubt that I have. This team has not done what it is supposed to do, both good and bad, most of this season.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Woking Ag
AG
I wonder who the Tar Heels were prepping for
WolverineSherbs
EliteZags said:

hear me out on this.. let's be honest we spend all week worrying about Big Blue only get blindsighted Saturday and it's just bigger disappointment that we got so close to cutting down the nets, I say we just let the big men mop up the floor thurs and put all our focus into goin out and doing something BIG and bringing the run home FF or bust

Preparing for "Big Blue"? Why are you already preparing for Kentucky?
Michigan is just Go Blue.
Brush Country
Look we'd try to get it right, but can't because we are looking right past your team.
gnarley tuna
Woking Ag said:

Excellent question Wok!!!!
_lefraud_
AG
EliteZags said:

Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen

PJYoung
AG
EliteZags said:

hear me out on this.. let's be honest we spend all week worrying about Big Blue only get blindsighted Saturday and it's just bigger disappointment that we got so close to cutting down the nets, I say we just let the big men mop up the floor thurs and put all our focus into goin out and doing something BIG and bringing the run home FF or bust

Username checks out.
buffalo chip
S
EliteZags said:

Username question: What is your connection to Gonzaga?

AG tag...

12,000+ posts...

Looks and smells like an Ag...

But...
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
This is not a good idea OP...not at all
old ag 2003
AG
The bball board is slow...nice work OP

https://texags.com/forums/7/topics/2939295
bobinator
AG
Agreed. Don't change the recipe now.
GrayMatter
AG
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
GE
AG
Michigan is no pushover. They're 25th in the country in three point attempts made on the season.

ALL FIVE of their starters attempt more than two three pointers per game and all five are shooting over 30% from three. Their two best three point shooters percentage-wise are 6'8" and 6'10".

We have not faced length able to shoot like that all season.

Probably going to have to sell out to defend the three even if it means giving some stuff up inside. I'm a little concerned about Tyler or Rob getting in foul trouble from being pulled out to the perimeter too often.

If we can hold Michigan to their season average from three, I'm 80% sure the Ags pull it out, but this is not a team you can just overlook and neglect to gameplan for.
swc93
AG
If this team was a well oiled machine that BK could just make adjustments here and there; then I could see OP's point. But they are not.

Work on FT's.
Work on perimeter D.

Pray we can magically show up as the #5 team in the country.

(going with this again)
Isaih Smollett
Defensive rotations are the one thing that scare me the most. As long as we can rotate and contest 3 point shots, I'm confident we can win
Con Spirito
Woking Ag said:

Truer words are rarely spoken.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.