*****Aggies vs. Mississippi State*****

17,687 Views | 331 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PatAg
SECTAMU#1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Too many turnovers, too many lost opportunities.

PG hurts us, 0 assists but 6 turnovers.
jml2621
SECTAMU#1 said:

Too many turnovers, too many lost opportunities.

PG hurts us, 0 assists but 6 turnovers.

We only had 9 TOs.

We have up 16 offensive boards and lost the rebounding war by 13.
JDay
If Vandy beats either LSU or Ole Miss which are two winnable games for them, the Aggies can secure the 14th seed in conference tournament. You know they will beat the Aggies on Saturday.

The fact that a team talented enough to be ranked five in the nation is now probably the favorite to finish dead last in their conference is incredible. Real nice coaching job.
jml2621
Elastrator said:

OasisMan said:

please

do not give us another year of this
I'd like to throw money at Stansbuy.

Beard. Whatever it take$.
BanderaAg956
Like someone said, we only played 8 players all game and one of them was Collins... so we really played 7 players!

At least all 7 scored!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
MidTnAg
AG
Something is seriously wrong. Stunning how weak we were on defense. Incredible lack of effort by essentially everyone.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Behind - Starks watching MSU guard dribble to waste time - makes no attempt to stop him !

Trocha 1 -10 last three games !

But it's all Collins fault !
aghunter95
Can't wait for the NIT selection show!!!!
Mike Elko
AG
Disgusting effort in a needed W situation. This team won't make the tourney, and they don't deserve to anyway.
B-Rabbit
AG
They need the Bull Durham lollygagger speech.
SA-AG72
AG
MidTnAg said:

Something is seriously wrong cough cough BK cough cough. Stunning how weak we were on defense. Incredible lack of effort by essentially everyone.

Stone44
AG
Wish we had the balls to turn down a NIT bid.These guys are done, they don't have any fight left.
cevans_40
AG
Method Man said:

cevans_40 said:

Gabe

Slurp

Lol
94chem
Howland said that wasn't a foul on Davis.

Too soon?
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Aston04
AG
OasisMan said:

TJ is just not ready to be a point, too careless with the ball

i still think his ideal future is SG
Disagree, I think he is actually the perfect pg for BK's "system." You can't have a pure distributor in his stagnant offense. Need a guy who creates his shot. He's just a freshman, that's all. Expect him to be one of the best pgs in the SEC by his junior or senior year.

Also, I think he could be a lot better defensively in a year or two. Just getting his feet wet.
sharpdressedman
Gonads23 said:

Wish we had the balls to turn down a NIT bid.These guys are done, they don't have any fight left.
Are you kidding? Players will revolt if they are denied a chartered, first-class trip to the NIT and an extended date with Mary Jane. No way.
HoustonAg2106
AG
sharpdressedman said:

Gonads23 said:

Are you kidding? Players will revolt if they are denied a chartered, first-class trip to the NIT and an extended date with Mary Jane. No way.
I don't think these players care about anything right now.
PatAg
AG
These last two losses were worse than any other ones imo. Season on the line, gotta come out and prove you deserve to be in the Tourney.
Really disappointing to see, not even getting into all the poor performances by certain players and coaches.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.