Something Smells at Vandy

6,290 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by zmurda
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PatAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Hickory High said:

aginlakeway said:

Hickory High said:

aginlakeway said:

Hickory High said:

Everyone pays. The Drew boys just pays more.

How do you know this is true?

Why would I jeopardize the program's wellbeing by answering that question?

Why would revealing how the Drew boys pay players more jeopardize our program? If you can prove they pay players, tell the ncaa. Or tell the media. Asap.

You really don't get how it works, do you? The coaches/boosters pay the shoe companies, the shoe companies pay the AAU coaches, and the AAU coaches funnel the players. It can't be "proved" that Coach X is paying Player Y, but it's happening all the same.

If you didn't know that, then you really shouldn't be commenting on this issue.

If youd like some insight, I know for a fact 4 years ago Baylor paid for a player from the Bahamas to live in an apartment and attend a prep school in Houston. Was it a coach or booster paying? I don't know. But it happened.

You got me. I don't know anything about major college basketball. I learned nothing sitting on the Aggie bench for 2 years. But please share with me more of your insight.

My point reminds the same. You stated that Vandy is cheating. Please prove it.
You sat on the bench, what would you know about being payed illegally.

I bet he knows how to spell paid.
aginlakeway
AG
txjortsagent said:

I haven't always loved Kennedy.

But I'll be god damned if I let some stupid **** like this demean our program like this.

Go away, *****.
txjortsagent
AG
Don't y'all just love people who act like they have a connection to this program and as it turns out, they have zero ****ing clue?

Downright hilarious when they're too much of a ***** to take up for their ignorant bull****
JJxvi
zmurda
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.