4 years probation for louisville

3,870 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by WildcatAg
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The NCAA itself is majority funded through the men's basketball tournament. Do the math.
Jimi_Rod
AG
That's going to be interesting when Pitino has to give back his tattoo. He got one after winning 2013 title.
Maroonedinaustin
AG
He can add, "No Regerts" around it.
jml2621
Belton Ag said:

WildcatAg said:

These types of situations always bring out the best in Rick Pitino and his press conference yesterday was no exception. Did you know the NCAA gave Jimmy V cancer?
Quote:

"I'll finish up with this story. I once saw Jimmy Valvano, and this was way before he got sick and I recommended him for a pro job and he was coaching some tough times at NC State. I saw him later on when he was just getting sick and I said, 'Jim, how do you feel?' And he said, 'You know, the NCAA investigation broke down my immune system.'
To his credit, Rick did manage to avoid bringing up 9/11 or Ted Kennedy's death so I guess he's getting better.
Pitino is a disgusting individual and a stain on the college basketball community.

What you did there. I see it.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

The NCAA should be handing out one year scholarship death penalties on some of these big offenses, i.e. you can keep playing the sport and your existing athletes can stay on schollie, but you will get 0 new scholarships to issue for a certain year. That is a real penalty that stings and will stay with you for several years.

AND allow totally free transfer for everyone with all eligible to be recruited by anyone. Doesn't mean the players have to go anywhere but would give One and Done Calipari an in with your program.
WildcatAg
AG
Pitino wrote a letter to "Friends of the Ville" that contains "the truth and the only truth." In true Pitino style it references 9/11, Bernie Madoff, the Lord, and the eyes of God.

KSR
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.