J-Mychal Reese

3,943 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bularry
Aston04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Having a nice senior season at North Texas. Glad to see he got his life turned around.

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/j_mychal_reese_907193.html
bobinator
Basketball and Chain
AG
Side note: they've lost 13 of their last 14 games - ouch
mikesyracuse1
Good for him. UNT is really bad this season. Maybe they'll take Johnny back after he gets canned at LSU in a few weeks.

Mikesyracuse1
Steeple
Very uncool post. We can only hope that J Mike has turned all of that around and has his life going in the right direction. He comes from a great family but he got caught up in the wrong crowd in Bryan. Best to him.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Steeple said:

Very uncool post. We can only hope that J Mike has turned all of that around and has his life going in the right direction. He comes from a great family but he got caught up in the wrong crowd in Bryan. Best to him.

Ah, yes. Let's protect the kid who couldn't keep from failing a drug test while we **** all over our current players. TexAgs at its best.
BBDP
AG
How old is he? 23-24?
BBDP
AG
Looked it up... born March of 1993.
Steeple
Well some may, but I don't. Coaches are another matter.
Method Man
The only reason you care is because he brother posts here. I too am glad he turned it around.
TXAggie2011
AG
Personal issues are different than on-court performance. If he's, presumably, staying out of trouble and all that, then just say "happy for him" and move on.
Morpholino
AG
Jerron hasn't posted here since the year after JMych left I think.
Bunk Moreland
Morpholino said:

all but 10 posters haven't posted here since the year after BK tanked the program I think.

FIFY
4ZORRO
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Morpholino said:

all but 10 posters haven't posted here since the year after BK tanked the program I think.

FIFY
BK hasn't tanked the program and I have been here even though you HATERS have made it difficult.
Method Man
4ZORRO said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Morpholino said:

FIFY
BK hasn't tanked the program and I have been here even though you HATERS have made it difficult.

Who are you?
wheelz
AG
Steeple said:

For the record, you don't get "caught up in the wrong crowd." You choose your actions and that includes the people you hang with and their actions too.
PatAg
AG
Method Man said:

4ZORRO said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Morpholino said:

FIFY

Who are you?
BK totally didn't tank the program. We weren't on a short list of teams to make the NCAA tourney 6 years in a row, never happened.
Method Man
I think he tanks individual seasons and attendance more than he does the program.
Nino Brown
What's kind of strange is how close he, Sulaimon and LJ Rose were and they all had the problems yet so much talent. Although sheed has looked pretty good in d league
bularry
Nino Brown said:

What's kind of strange is how close he, Sulaimon and LJ Rose were and they all had the problems yet so much talent. Although sheed has looked pretty good in d league
actually, I think Reese and Rose thought their talent was way better than it actually is. doesn't make them bad people, but I think that was a hard issue for both in college.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.