mikewaters, you are a disgrace

3,326 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by RightWingConspirator
hlsr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As a Mormon Aggie, Class of '98, the baiting is getting old. Unlike MikeWaters, who didn't stick around A&M long enough to appreciate the rich traditions and what it means to be an Aggie, I bleed maroon as much as the next guy.

Honestly, most of you would be very surprised how many Mormon Aggies are on TexAgs and who will take great pleasure in watching the Ags btho BYU on Thursday. It would just be a lot more enjoyable to do it without the old, tired jokes that really aren't funny anymore, much less based on facts.

Thanks for allowing me to vent...Gig 'em!
RightWingConspirator
AG
hammer,

Your posts serve no purpose but to convince yourself. I've seen your drivel, and it is indeed worthless.

TAF
AgentZero
[This message has been edited by AgentZero (edited 2/7/2012 11:03am).]
bdp514am
I did discover that racism no longer exist in the mormon church. Apparently god gave them a revelation to end it when the IRS threatened to lift their tax exempt status because of it. Nice to know God has their financial interests at heart.

quote:
Pressure was also felt by the LDS during the 1970's because of the LDS' institutionalized racism. The IRS was threatening to cancel the church's non-profit tax exempt status. University sports teams were refusing to compete in Utah. This pressure was relieved on 1978-JUN-6 when the church received a new revelation from God to end the practice of discrimination against persons of African-American heritage.
AgentZero
[This message has been edited by AgentZero (edited 2/7/2012 11:03am).]
RightWingConspirator
AG
Look at some of you guys. All of you are so filled with your "righteous indignation" and yet here you are posting stuff that offends not only him, but many Mormon Aggies like myself.

Don't expect others to "tread lightly" when you cannot offer the same courtesy. Once again, I believe Mike is an idiot, but some of you are just as stupid.

TAF
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.