TV Clearance List for Missouri Game

2,741 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by oldyella
mikesyracuse1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
you need a slingbox if you are traveling overseas. It's great.
TruePanBear
Yes has done a good job this season.
BurnetAg
Round Rock & Austin Time Warner Folks

Its on PPV on channel 903.

**I believe that Nebraska & Texas Tech will be the same way.
**I am not sure that Oklahoma State will be picked up by our ABC affiliate.

Check out www.channelsurfing.net and you can find them online.
IMnAg79
AG
^
^
Slingbox
aggie2012
what about memphis? Why is it not on in Memphis?
sleepybeagle
AG
Looks like it's on www.channelsurfing.net

This is an excellent site. I used this for the Iowa State game and it rocked!

Connected my laptop to my Sony TV (via pc input) and like magic I had the game on and it looked great!

Hopefully it will work today.
sleepybeagle
AG
That being said - it doesn't look like we can get it "full screen" this time in the format they are posting it - humm...
ITSGST
austin SUCKS for ags tv coverage and house prices.
aggzwin
AG
what channel is it on for DirecTV in San Antonio?
Bajan
AG
sometimes knva shows the cw programing but yea, this didnt work for iowa state so who knows? what other big 12 games are on at the same time? we might get one of those..
Bajan
AG
nope nevermind, accorign to their website, KNVA is not showing any games this weekend..
next game of ours they show is 2/23 Nebraska at Reed...and...thats it

(but they do show the tourney apparently)
wcaggie04
AG
Do you have to do anything other than click on the link of the game for channelsurfing.net?

McNasty
AG
Here's the email I sent to KNVA:

quote:
Dear KNVA management,

As a regular viewer of your station, I would like to make a small programming request. As a college basketball fan, I have appreciated the occasional broadcasts of Big 12 conference games. I have noticed that your station, compared to others in the state, has chosen to air very few of these games. For instance, KCWX aired Texas A&M vs ISU on Tuesday night, and is airing their matchup against Missouri today. I understand that not all Texas A&M games can be shown, but I do like to follow other teams in the conference as well.

I, as well as several other basketball fans, have requested that my cable company, Time Warner, consider adding KCWX to their lineup so that we might be able to see these games. I would strongly suggest that you consider carrying more of these games on your network to ensure the continued viewership of these fans, as I'm sure college alumni are a coveted demographic for your station. Thank you for your consideration.

My email to their feedback address was bounced, so I forwarded it to their webmaster. Here's where you can find both - link.
McNasty
AG
I sent a similar message to Time Warner, though you have to submit through their online form here.

[This message has been edited by McNasty (edited 2/9/2008 12:18p).]
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Thanks...I didn't know if I would be able to watch it up here in NJ! Hopefully yes has it in HD!
Javelina
AG
I hate Corpus . . . son of a . . .
aggiesarah2004
AG
We can't get channelsurfing.net to work. When we click on the link, all that pops up is a black screen. Help?
oldyella
AG
I can guarantee that you can find the sips on any channel in this slowly going to he11 state. I guess it pays to give scholarships to thugs, sell your soul to the devil, and interview black coaches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why does tu wear orange?
It's the color their players are used to wearing except it usually says "COUNTY JAIL" on the front!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.