App update

242 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Roger Kint
Jbob04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just updated the app but now it's not working. It just spins. Anyone have this issue?
Roger Kint
AG
Yep. Same issue here.
Jbob04
AG
I emailed support, hopefully they will respond.
gman4455
Staff
AG
Still getting the issue?

Microsoft says they're currently investigating connectivity issues specifically with AT&T networks. Y'all on AT&T?

Other than that I don't see anything out of the ordinary on our backend. App seems to be working for others AFAIK. But I'll keep investigating
Jbob04
AG
It is back working now, yes I'm AT&T.
gman4455
Staff
AG
Ok cool. Microsoft updated their report as well, seems like AT&T reverted a change to make things work again.
Quote:

Between 11:46 and 13:14 UTC on 12 September 2024, customers using AT&T to connect to Microsoft services experienced issues accessing our services.

During this time, all Microsoft services were still available. Automated systems in the Microsoft network began mitigating the issue by shifting traffic away at 13:09 UTC, resulting in improvements for Microsoft customers. We confirmed with AT&T that they reverted a change at 13:14 UTC, after which time we started to see signs of recovery, mitigating the issue.
Roger Kint
AG
Ah yes, the AT&T/Azure meltdown this morning. Makes sense.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.