Font Size in App

1,013 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Malachi Constant
Courtesy Flush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do I make the font bigger on the app? I won't be able to read it without my glasses.
Malachi Constant
AG
It's tied to the iPhone text size which is not that great because I had to increase the size in my iPhone settings.

But that changes everything else on the iPhone.
Malachi Constant
AG
This needs to be looked at. The font size is too small unless I set the iPhone settings to the max but that messes up everything else on my phone.

Make the default text size larger please.
RVAg02
AG
Yes please fix!
Courtesy Flush
AG
I looked in my iPhone settings and could not find where to increase font size.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
We'll likely add some additional font and light/dark mode settings directly in the app at some point. Until then, if you are running iOS 16, you can adjust the font size for the TexAgs app specifically with the following steps. They are a bit cumbersome, but they work!

1. First, turn on the "Text Size" in your control center: Settings > Control Center > add the "Text Size" option

2. While in the TexAgs app, pull down the iOS Control Center and select the Text Size control ("aA")

3. Change the bottom toggle to "TexAgs Only" and select the desired font size!
Malachi Constant
AG
ooshwa said:

We'll likely add some additional font and light/dark mode settings directly in the app at some point. Until then, if you are running iOS 16, you can adjust the font size for the TexAgs app specifically with the following steps. They are a bit cumbersome, but they work!

1. First, turn on the "Text Size" in your control center: Settings > Control Center > add the "Text Size" option

2. While in the TexAgs app, pull down the iOS Control Center and select the Text Size control ("aA")

3. Change the bottom toggle to "TexAgs Only" and select the desired font size!

This is a legit solid work around. Thanks for replying so quickly.

Awesome that iOS 16 allows you to choose which apps have which font sizes. This will help me in lots of other apps too.

Really great thanks for posting this!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.