Weird Text being added

1,088 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BaitShack
A is A
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Using Chrome.

See below
if(function rt(){return!!window.Ember||(!!window.Vue||(!!window.Meteor||(!(!window.React&&!document.querySelector("[data-reactroot], [data-reactid]"))||!!(window.angular||document.querySelector(".ng-binding, [ng-app], [data-ng-app], [ng-controller], [data-ng-controller], [ng-repeat], [data-ng-repeat]")||document.querySelector('script[src*="angular.js"], script[src*="angular.min.js"]')))))}()){window.postMessage({singlePageAppCheck:true})}else{window.postMessage({singlePageAppCheck:false})}
A is A
AG
Its in the source code. I have to to go "View Source" and delete before every post.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Most likely a browser extension is the culprit. I'd try temporarily disabling any you have installed and do a test post to see if it continues.
A is A
AG
test
if(function rt(){return!!window.Ember||(!!window.Vue||(!!window.Meteor||(!(!window.React&&!document.querySelector("[data-reactroot], [data-reactid]"))||!!(window.angular||document.querySelector(".ng-binding, [ng-app], [data-ng-app], [ng-controller], [data-ng-controller], [ng-repeat], [data-ng-repeat]")||document.querySelector('script[src*="angular.js"], script[src*="angular.min.js"]')))))}()){window.postMessage({singlePageAppCheck:true})}else{window.postMessage({singlePageAppCheck:false})}
A is A
AG
test
A is A
AG
the only extension I have running is Ad Blocker Plus. I had disabled for the above posts but no luck.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
A search shows that this code is associated with the "New Relic Browser Agent". I'm not familiar with New Relic but believe it to be an IT tool. Does it ring any bells for you? Is it possible you're posting from a corporate environment that could have such a tool installed?

edit: typos
BaitShack
AG
Me too
BaitShack
AG
Home computer chrome test
BaitShack
AG
Work Test

BaitShack
AG
Work iPad Safari test

A is A
AG
ooshwa said:

A search shows that this code is associated with the "New Relic Browser Agent". I'm not familiar with New Relic but believe it to be an IT tool. Does it ring any bells for you? Is it possible you're posting from a corporate environment that could have such a tool installed?

edit: typos

Never heard of this.

I guess I will do some research too
A is A
AG
test from work pc
A is A
AG
home pc - Edge browser
A is A
AG
home pc chrome
A is A
AG
Interesting.

I updated chrome on home pc to vs. 98.0.4758.82 (64bit) and I am no longer getting the forum code on home PC.

However, on work PC I am up to date (98.0.4758.82 official build 64bit) but I am still getting the code/string.
BaitShack
AG
Work Chrome - Only browser extension is Keeper

BaitShack
AG
Work firefox test

BaitShack
AG
Chrome after latest update.

BaitShack
AG
No extensions

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.